Fem! Nightmare x Fem! Reader

Omfg.

Bro this is hot.

amazing art is done by bananopumpko (on insta)

Also, this is sort of like a continuation of Fh! Dream x fem! Reader-

Oh, and warning-
There's some dirty talking 😇
And to the requester, if this isn't what you wanted then I can remake it if you tell me what you actually wanted <33

Please don't be scared to say so, because even I'm re-reading this and getting second thoughts-

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

"Again? Seriously? Can't you just stop causing mischief everywhere you go?"  Dream said, sounding more disappointed than angry.

You looked back and forth between the two beautiful siblings, feeling a bit out of place. Nightmare rolled her one visible cyan eye since the other was covered by a part of her hair. Sometimes, you liked teasing her about it by saying she looked emo like that. She despised when you did so though, so being the nice person you are, you continued to mention it.

"Calm your tits, it's not-"

The school president interrupted her. "It is, And it's been at least 16 times you've gone against the school rules! As school president, I must make sure the school stays safe as well as assure the safety of the stud-"
Nightmare slapped a hand on Dream's mouth.

"Alright, alright. I don't want to hear your stupid one-hour-long dialogue about that. I won't do it again"

The blonde, almost white-haired woman shook Nightmare's hand off and resumed her speech.
"You said the same thing last time, and all the time before!"

"I swear on my mother's life" Nightmare put a hand to her chest, her voice monotone and insincere.

Dream deadpanned. "Our mother is dead."

"Fortunately" A smirk graced Nightmare's lips.

A gasp escaped the school president's mouth. "Sister! That's disrespectful!"

Another girl stepped into the room. She was, your counterpart, or basically (Y/N) in the FH! Dream x Fem!Reader Oneshot. For now, though, we'll introduce her as your cousin, who —' oddly enough'— looks practically almost identical to you.

"Dream, it's not worth getting frustrated over her. I already have a punishment in the plan. I got the principal to agree with me on it too" Your 'cousin' spoke, placing a reassuring hand on Dream's shoulder. The school president looked back at her and nodded her head, following the other (Y/N) out of the door.

"So they're just going to leave without telling me my so-called 'punishment'?"

And that's when you finally decided to speak up. "I'm right here, y'know." You placed a hand on your hip and looked up at Nightmare. She looked at you, confusion etching on her face.

You sighed, knowing you'd have to explain it to her.
"Well, since nobody in the student council feels like dealing with you. They put me-" You pointed a finger at yourself.

"-the person who bothers you the most, with you" You turned your finger in the other's directions. "-to keep you under supervision. Understand?"

Baffled, Nightmare looked at you. After processing, she scoffed and placed a hand on her hips sassily. "What the fuck? They do realize this isn't some stupid high school romance thing, right?"

You sighed and nodded your head in agreement. "Well it is one of Ink's suggestions after all"
The taller furrowed her eyebrows. "You had the choice then? Why did you agree? From what I see, we're both being punished just as equally"