Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs | Ds! Ink x Dream's sis! Reader |

The guy on the left is Dreamswap Ink.
 Art by the amazing creator of Dreamswap, so onebizarrekai

Imagine being single on Valentine's Day.

Haha...

:')

Reader will go by she/her since (Y/N) is requested as female. 
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
"𝚆𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝙸𝚗𝚔."
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

[•3rd person•]
{•around a month ago•}

"This is... my sister" He spoke, motioning to a certain individual next to him.
Ink blinked, not caring all that much but slightly curious nonetheless. Dream had a sister? He heard someone whistle from behind him and he turned back to see the blue-clothed yoga instructor.

"She's cute, can-" He started, only to be interrupted.

"No, you are not to be within 5 meters of her, simply step a foot within that distance and I will propulse you out of this multiverse" Dream stated, loud and clear. Ink didn't doubt his words and he certainly did not feel like testing them.

"Geez, okay. No need to get so overprotective all of a sudden" Blue said, raising his hands up as to surrender. Dream sighed, a tad bit irritated and continued.

"Anyways, considering the outside world is too danger-" The winged man suddenly received a jab to the rib.

You looked at him, cheeks puffed up with an annoyed expression. "I can handle myself just fine, for your information. I don't need no protection from anyone. I'm a grown women!"  You half-shouted angrily. You were irritated on how your big brother would treat you like a little weak kid.

"(Y/N). That's enough, behave yourself. I have chosen Ink, my secondhand man whom I trust the most in this establishment to be your 'bodyguard' of some sorts, understand?"

Ink's eyes widened in slight shock. Why did he have to deal with her? Obviously, he'd have to attempt to be less of an ass to the girl or else his boss wouldn't respond kindly to it if he does otherwise. That's honestly a big hassle for someone like him.

"And not a single word of refusal from you, Ink. You have no choice, like it or not" He stated calmly, knowing fully that none of you wanted this.

Ink nodded his head, hiding the extreme annoyance he felt with an indifferent expression. You settled in with avoiding Dream's eyes and turning around to look away from him.

//later//

"I can't believe I get some random weird looking dude to babysit me" You grumbled, still making a fuss about it.

"Believe it or not, I'm not exactly quite happy with this either, princess." His tone of voice indicated he was trying his best to push back his shitty attitude as much as possible.

"Oh please, Dream could've at least given me a hot bodyguard. You're not even my type" you huffed, looking away. Although admittedly, Ink was pretty attractive but in no way were you going to say that. That dude gave you a bad vibe and you knew immediately that you both wouldn't get along well with each other.