𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎❤︎ ||Encre x fem! Reader x Fallacy||

"𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎"
———————-
(Not my art, and idk the artist name sorry)
Requested by: @emeraldgaze21

The reader is requested as a female and pronouns will be she/her :]

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
Third person POV

"Stay safe Encre, if ever anything happens then quickly come back" a worried voice said, holding a big bag of what seemed to be filled with art supplies to pass to the skeleton in front of her.

Said skeleton let out a small sigh. "We've gone through this. I will stay safe for you, *ma belle"
A European accent coated his word as he spoke. The artist had gone through the trouble to learn English for his loved one and although there were a few errors here and there, he was rather fluid while talking. In any case, you found the accent quite attractive.

Encre, ||meaning 'Ink' in English||, was going on a trip to a forest rumoured to be dangerous and forbidden.
——————————————————————
*: ma belle translates to my beautiful or just beautiful
———————————————————————
"You better, can't have anything happening to you before our marriage" you said, raising your hand to show the ring finger, a colourful and obviously expensive ring lay there.

Encre chuckled and leaned forward to give you a kiss, which you quickly melted into. His kisses were always filled with passion and you enjoyed them a lot.

He broke the kiss and looked into your eyes. "And if something does happen, do not come save me, *d'accord?" His tone was serious when he spoke and he didn't break eye contact with you. You nodded, although you knew you'd come to search for him if the colourful skeleton took longer than expected.
———————————
*d'accord means okay or alright
———————————
He gave you one last kiss on your cheek and he opened the entrance door to leave.
"Adieu, mon amour!"
(bye, my love)
And you watched wander off into the distance, leaning on the doorframe.

꧁𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤꧂

Three days.
Three whole days.
And he wasn't back yet.
You had been pacing around the house, biting your nails, stressed and extremely worried. You truly hoped nothing bad happened. Your head flooded of the millions of horrible situations he got wound up in. You didn't want to lose him, he was too dear to you.

That's exactly why you are now currently in front of the very same forest he had entered.
You were scared, that much you would admit but it was for the sake of your fiancée so you had to stay strong.

"For his sake" you muttered as self-encouragement as you stepped into the typical horror-movie type forest.

It had not even been 5 minutes and you already felt chills. You'd jump at the smallest of sounds and the millions of 'do not continue on this path', 'do not go into the forest' you had encountered on the way certainly didn't help.

"For his sake" you whispered to yourself again. You let out a shaky breath and walked further and further.

"well well, what do we have here? It looks like I'm getting a lot of visitors lately" a voice spoke, from behind you

You froze, literally.
'Wait- They said they've been getting a lot of visitor lately. Does that means he has something to do with Encre?' You thought to yourself. If it had something to do with your lover than you would confront the person about it.