Fangirl!reader x Error

Warning: this includes insults like the h word (said jokingly) and some other swear words so if ur not comfortable, don't read this pls <3
————-
"Hi babe, I'm back."

You plopped down on a beany bag beside Error. You weren't dating him, but you still called him nicknames.

Trust me, he didn't like it.

"Oh joy." Sarcasm was obvious in his distorted voice.

You cooed and smiled brightly.
"I know bae, you adore seeing my beautiful face and missed it. I missed you too ! Come here and give me a kiss <3"

Error irked at your words in annoyance but didn't scootch back or anything, since he knew you weren't actually going to lean over and kiss him. He knew you to be more respectful. Despite all your stupid flirts and pet names, you actually stayed conscious of his haphephobia and let him have his personal space.

"I'm already disgusted enough being within 10 feet of you, are you trying to make me puke by kissing your musty ass self?"

While this may sound like an offensive thing to say, you knew it was all mostly bullshit.

You let out a laugh and swung your legs around a bit. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed, babe." Your smile grew into a shit-eating grin directed at the dark-boned skeleton.

Error was used to all of this however. He didn't even mind at this point.

No that was a complete lie, he still gets irritated at your teasing. "Shut your hoe ass up. bitch."

"Daaamn, attitude?? It's fine, I like them feisty." You sent a wink his way as Error made a gagging sound in response.

"Alright fine, boo. What did the glorious Error destroy this time?"

"Firstly, don't call me 'boo', it's cringe. And also-"

He began boasting all about the mischief he created as you listened intently. In occasions like these, you never interrupted him by saying a flirty comment. You actually observed him as he talked passionately. It was nice. The only thing you'd do for him to know you were listening with intent was nodding your head in understanding.

Once you knew he was done with his rambling, you spoke up.
"Oh my god, slay. You were such a girlboss today." You even clapped a bit, looking like a proud parent and wiping off non-existing tears.

"...Thanks, I guess?"

Sometimes he didn't understand the terms you'd use to talk. It was funny, so you never really explained any of it and used them even more.

And so, a few moments of silence rolled away and you finally spoke up.

"If I was kidnapped.. Would you save me?" You blinked your lashes while looking at Error.

The man merely huffed. "Nope. I'd thank the kidnappers."

You gasped audibly, putting a hand to your chest in mock hurt.

Yet Error only served to worsen the pain 💗

"In fact, I was probably the one who payed them to take you away."
Another gasp elicited from your mouth, more melodramatic this time.

You stood up and a few moments of silence pursued as you looked down, a shadow casting over your face. Error wondered briefly for a moment if you had actually been offended.

"(Y/N)-"

"I'm filing a divorce."

"What?"

"I'm also taking the kids."

"We had kids? We're not even married-"
Error stood aghast, coming to the conclusion that you've gone insane.

"It's too late to deny it. Come on Broccoli and Yard, we're leaving."

He assumed Broccoli and Yard were the so-called children. What meaningful and creative names, he thought.

"I hope you're happy... Because I'm also pregnant with your baby!" An accusatory finger was pointed in his direction. It's as if you were waiting for the dramatic effect on purpose.

At this point, it was more comical than anything. Your stupidity really hit him sometimes.

"Ew."

"That wasn't what you said last night..." Is all you replied with.

"Ew."
Seriously, where were you going with this?

"Oh don't 'Ew' me. You musty ass bitch. You were obviously there when it happened..."
Error seriously couldn't recall anything of what you're talking about. Except when you both ate a meal and you called it a date for no apparent reason.
"We ate tacos, (Y/N). We ate tacos and chocolate."

"And that impregnated me with yet another child."

(It doesn't matter what gender the reader is. they'd say they're pregnant even if they were biologically male bcz who cares <3)

"Pfft, imagine failing science class." Error let out a chuckle, unable to continue acting indifferent.

You let out another of your famous gasps, this time acting as if someone shot an arrow through your heart.
"And to believe I actually loved you..."

You shed a single tear and Error made a portal for you so that you could make your dramatic leave. You picked up a bag of chips, which was your child Broccoli, and a snickers bar, which was Yard, before throwing yourself inside the portal.

It was finally then that Error straight-up guffawed. To be frank, this was almost better than Undernovela. Almost.

——————————————————-
"If a shark ate me... would you save me by gathering my eaten separated body in its stomach and magic me back to life? 🥺😍🥵🤪🤪🤪🤪😉😉😉"

"Wtf 😀😀💀💀👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲🤓🤓😒😒🤨🤨🤮🤮🤢"

"I'm just saying- 😮‍💨😮‍💨🙄🙄😬😬☹️☹️😞😔😔😔"

"Are you asking to be choked and have your blood circulation fucked up in your limbs by the wrath of my strings⁉️⁉️🤡🤡👺👺👹👹🤬🤬🤬"

They didn't understand..only got the choking part.
"Yes daddy.🥵🥵🤩🤩😩😩😩😍😍😍😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨"
——————————————————-

wtf am i writibg
What am i dojng

So ya
Tbis is ny sense of humor

It's broken </3