Tsundere!Error sans x Fangirl! reader

Unfortunately, I am diseased by a sickness called laziness (it might be contagious) so I shall not dO ErRor'S GlItChY VoIcE LiKe ThIs and instead just underline the words whenever he talks.

WARNING: MAJOR CRINGE!!!

ENTER WITH CAUTION...

YOUR POV

Ruru and I have been buddies for a really long time and I just really love him. And the fact that he's a tsundere is honestly adorable. I met him once when he decided to randomly kidnap me and drag me to the anti-void out of boredom. At first, he pretty much toyed with me like a puppet but somehow ended up becoming best pals. Long story short, I didn't show him any pain or anger and that interested him. I admit that I may be pretty clingy to him, like wanting to be with him 24/7 but he doesn't mind, even if he acts as he does. I show him a LOT of affection but considering his haphephobia, I show it with words. It's VERY fun to annoy and make him flustered, but I always make sure not to pester him too much because last time I did, he became frustrated and I guiltily shut up. We both ended up feeling guilt so we apologized to each other. Ah, Ruru, I can't wait to see him. "And-, STOP DAYDREAMING AND LISTEN TO ME" Oh right...Mr. Octomare here found me freely wandering in the Anti-Void and decided it was a good idea to lock me up in his cage. Hmph, not fair, Just as I wanted to give Error some of my homemade chocolates! "No, I only listen to my ruru" I sassily reply, crossing my arms in front of my chest and looking away pouting. "Who's-?... Never mind, tell me what you were doing in Error's Anti-void or you WILL die" He threatened. Die?! "I-I was simply waiting for him to come back, we are BFFs after all" I explained. "Ha! Error, The God of Destruction, friend's with a puny weak human?" Said the skeleton with black teary eyes. Did I mention that literally, all the bad Sanses are here? Suddenly, strings were wrapped around my body and I was pulled out of the cell. Wait... I know these strings! "Yes, do you have a problem with that?" He said threateningly. "Wahh, Ruru, you scared me! For a moment I thought you wouldn't come!" I whined, maybe a little exaggeratingly. I was expecting him to ignore me but instead, he pulled me into his warm embrace. "Idiot, do you know how worried I was?" He whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending a tingly feeling inside me. I mumbled a few apologies and hugged him back, both of us forgetting the others in the room. I decided to take advantage of the moment. "Hey, Ruru...it's pretty cold in the castle so can I borrow your jacket, pretty pleasssssse" I begged with the best puppy dog eyes I could muster. He blushed and looked away from me. Welp, it was worth a try. Then I felt a cloth being thrown on my face. After realizing what it was, I gasped then smirked victoriously, immediately putting it on. It was pretty big though, and one side fell off my shoulder, but I, for one, think I looked pretty cute. "NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY, HOW COME ERROR GOT A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE MEEEEEEEEE"Said a screeching voice, wait.. since when was Ink here? "Shhhh, can't you see they were having a moment?" ...And apparently, he isn't alone. "YEAH, DREAM'S RIGHT, I WANTED TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT" All the star sanses were there. "Error, is this true? Is she your lover?" And from that Error was bombarded with questions. "Yes, fellow skeletons, it is all true! Ruru and I are forever bond by love, hehe" I didn't lie, I simply predicted the future. "W-Wha-" "UwU" "How the hell can someone say a kawaii face?"

(Art by me, I did this pretty fast so don't judge me! pls, don't steal

(Art by me, I did this pretty fast so don't judge me! pls, don't steal. I kinda failed at the colors for error's jacket)

Well, Error ended up crashing because of overheating ( and your cuteness btw), and soon after Ink made me a portal to the Anti-Void and brought (dragged) Error too. We just sat there in silence for a while and the only sound was the sound of error windows opening. You take a pencil and start poking his cheekbones repeatedly. "Error, Ruru, Walking window vistaaaa, are you dead???" It's beginning to get boring... "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Ah, so he's finally finished rebooting. "Poking you to death, of course" I answered matter-of-factly. "You're lucky I love you" Haha, see it's always fun to anno- Wait WHAT?! Did I hear that right? Did THE Error just confess?! Am I going bonkers? A million questions flash through my mind in the span of a millisecond. His eyes widen in realization and his skull starts glowing yellow (or blue, Idk what color his blush is) "F-forget I said anything!" Aww, he's so cute when he's flustered. "Aaack, Error! What are you doing to my poor vulnerable heart?" I exclaim. "Stop." He says blushing even more. "Ok, only if you take me to outertale on a date" I'm a genius. "Fine, but only because you insisted!" I never did? "Come on we both know that's a lie," I said teasingly, with a smirk plastered on my face. "Shut it"

The date went perfectly and I gave him the chocolates I made earlier too, I could tell he really liked it. To finish it off I decided to give him a little peck on the cheek. Who am I? Error's #1 fangirl. Ooh, Nice cream truck! I'm gonna go get some. So I left a yellow skull-faced Error alone only for nice cream...

Meanwhile...

Outer sans's POV (Bet u didn't expect dat.)

Damn, it's really dark out here, well it makes sense since technically we're in space... I wonder how Error's date is going. Error made me stand guard to make sure nobody bothers them. Must be a very important date if he went through the trouble to plan everything out. I don't even know where I'm going anymore because of the darkness but it seems I found a light source somewhere nearby. I went closer to the yellow glow as I went right beside it I noticed it was pretty warm too. I pulled out a lampshade (where did he get that from?) and put it on the glowy thingy. There, now the light won't hurt my eyes. A screen popped out of nowhere and it said something like if I wanted to reboot or not. Oh, sh1t. I pressed yes and immediately teleported away.

Back to YOUR POV

What. The. Living. Hell. Did. I. Just. Witness. Well, I came back from getting ice cream and I return only to see Outer putting a lampshade--of all things-- on Error and then teleport away. I'm sending this to the sans au group chat. Well, to be honest, he does make for a nice lamp. Damn, I think I'm attracted to lamp-skeles now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error. The. Lamp.

...and Ink laughing somewhere in the background.