Love, Laugh, Ti- I mean, Swad //Fem!Swad x reader

Requested oneshot
Reader is requested gender neutral they/them
And female Swad ehege
ART BY THIS AMAZINF ARTSIT RIGHT HERE https://t.co/bUXmOwEX5R
ugh they're just so good 😭😭

Also age difference is by a few months- y'all are both the same age even if ur in different grades bcz one of u, idc who, is like a year younger or older than ur classmates
________________________________
_________________________________
"Wait... no way you're joking. Actually? Like you're not sick??"

Swad sighed, looking down at her lap with a faint smile. It was rare to see such an expression on her.

"Mhm. I think it's about time I maybe moved on. I mean, Darling- Well, Nightmare obviously isn't interested."
Having finally gotten over her immense obsession with Nightmare, she now found herself a bit lost- I mean, it's weird for her to give up on that kind of love.

"It took you a while to realize that. She literally hated your fucking guts. I'm just shocked, didn't think my creepy idiot of a sister would be capable of moving on.

Midnight, (swapdream nm) exhaled a bunch of smoke, a cigarette in hand. She observed the view from where she stood on the rooftop alongside her sister. In all honesty, she wanted Swad to fuck off at the moment. She didn't care about her sob love story, well- maybe a little, but she still held a good amount of distaste for her after all that she did.

"Hmm, well I diddd. What am I supposed to do nowwww??" She had this miserable look on her face acting as if losing interest in somebody was physically hurting her.

It was silence for a moment and Swad now had this sullen mood to her. God, she was so dramatic sometimes, in Midnight's opinion.

"How did you fall in love anyways? Was it slowly or...?"

Swad suddenly spoke up, ready to recite the beginning of her passionate love.
"I bumped into her one day, she looked at me so infuriatingly as if she wanted to cut my arm off or something. And oh my god, I was charmed by that beautiful cyan eye that literally screamed 'I'm going to slap the shit out of you'. Ugh, like I'd beg her to step on me and honestly-"

Midnight abruptly interrupted the other with a weird look on her face. "So you're telling me you fell in love because she gave you a look of disgust? That's really all it takes??"

Swad was just in her own bubble, fantasizing about their encounter. "Hehe, love at first sight~"

"You're completely and utterly hopeless."
The shorter groaned and let out a puff of smoke.

"I just want to fall in love again..." Swad went back to her previous pout, her mood changing at an inhuman speed.

"Hey. Can you guys like... shut up?? We don't want to hear your stupid romantic tragedy when we're eating lunch."
That was, a matter of fact, a girl nicknamed Fell. When she wasn't yelling at someone or being pissed, she just had this resting bitch face.

The Swapdream sisters just shot her a look and continued speaking in a lower voice.

"Tsk, seniors thinking they're the boss n'all. Bullshit, right (Y/N)?"

You didn't respond, you were completely dazzled for some reason. Well, that was until Red nudged you in the ribs.
"Listen to me when I'm talking to ya!"
You whined out in pain, then regained composure.
"Right, right. My bad-"

Red didn't understand what had you so out of it, until she noticed you were staring at something behind her.

"What's yer problem man?? See something?-"