Seven

I can't believe I'm doing this. This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever done. He's going to kill me. Snap my neck and bury me in the graveyard for the maggots to slowly eat away at my skin. This is the worse idea I thought of, but I didn't know how else to get him here. I mean he read and saw the message that I left on his desk this morning. It was simple. I just asked if he could meet me by the back doors before lunch. I don't know if he's going to come, but he did look at it before he crumbled it up. I have this horrible feeling like I shouldn't have asked him here. I thought pacing back and forth. Why would anyone ask someone so powerful and scary to meet them? This is just asking to die. I hate my stupidity but I need to talk to him.

I need answers.

I need to help my mom.

I need-

"Oh! What do we have here?"

I flinch as I recognize that voice as I stop pacing and look over to see Finn. I felt cold and fear seep throughout my body as he has a creepy-ass smile on his face. This month isn't my month at all. I took a step back as he comes closer but I end up hitting a wall. I roll my eyes as to what are the odds of that happening. Finn stands in front of me as he traps me against the wall with a look like he wants to kill me.

"What do you want?" I ask trying to sound brave.

"You know what I want." Finn tells me narrowing his eyes at me.

"Yes. You want my blood for some weird reason." I tell him as I tried to keep my voice strong.

"What can I say? You're a new student in a school that wields black magic. What did you expect would happen?" Finn asks voice turning colder by the second.

"I-I don't know. Why do you want my blood though? There are other students here." I tell him feeling guilty that I threw in the other students.

"True. But they aren't you." Finn tells me frowning.

"What does that mean? I'm nobody special, just a new student that moved from Alabama." I tell him narrowing my eyes at him.

"Your right. You aren't anyone special, but if Grimshaw wants to protect you then you are special. You're special to him." Finn growls as he gets closer to me.

"I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't ask to come here. I didn't ask for Grimshaw's protection. So just leave me alone!" I growl as I tried to shove him away.

Finn grabs both of my wrists tightly making me wince as his eyes turned darker. I shivered as I felt his power radiating from him. I struggle to get out of his hold but he just squeezed harder. Finn stares at me like he's trying to find something in my eyes, before suddenly letting me go and turning with a wide smirk. I pull my wrists towards my chest and about to ask him what his deal was but he spoke up first.

"It looks like someone else decided to join us." Finn says sounding annoyed.

I look towards where he's looking and saw Grimshaw standing there with a dark cold look across his face. I felt his power as it felt stronger than usual, and it made me shudder from the power. It made me feel uneasy, but it also made Finn back off as he quickly sidesteps Grimshaw before running down the hall. I watch him leave before looking over at Grimshaw who looks like he's trying to calm himself down. It's definitely not a good time to talk to him now. I thought afraid of what he will do to me. This didn't go as I planned but he will surely be pissed at me.

"What did he say to you?" He asks coldly.

"I-I uh just reminding me that he's still after my blood." I tell him afraid that he's going to snap and kill me.