Epilogue

-6 Months Later-

My smirk widens as I hear the screams of the man in front of me. I twist my hand that's inside of his chest before ripping his heart out. Blood spurts out as I held his heart in my bloodied hand. The guy let out a gasp before he fell to the ground, dead. I chuckle as I dropped his heart on the ground next to him before I watch his soul come out of his body, but I quickly grabbed it before sucking it inside of me. I then teleported away from the scene, and I appeared back to my home. I found an abandoned house that was a little way from the town, and I took it over.
I've become so powerful. I'm not that weak and pathetic half demon from six months ago. I'm practically a full-fledged demon now, and I can control all of my powers with no mishaps. There's one flaw in being a full demon. You have needs and there are needs you don't need. Like for example, I don't need to eat human food anymore or have to go to the bathroom. I don't need to sleep or drink water. All I need in my life is souls. Human souls.
I had a goal in my life, but after a while I slowly just forgot what it was or just stopped caring about it. I don't need feelings to slow me down. I have a good thing going for me, and honestly, I like it up here. I have a feast every single night and no one has stopped me. I'm unstoppable and it's just the way I like it. There's no one to tell me what to do, no reason to be afraid. I'm living in paradise.
The sun is up, and that means I get to play pretend and find my next victim for my feast for tonight. I changed into fresh clothes and checked my appearances in my broken mirror. I chopped my dark red hair into a pixie cut and my glowing blue eyes are now more of a darker blue. My skin is still pale, and I just smirked in the mirror as I make my eyes flash from black to blue.
"Time to find my next target." I said with a wide smirk before heading out the door.