Eight

Classes are finally over with and we didn't have a club meeting today. So I got to go straight to my dorm room. I've been looking forward to calling my mother all day. I'm so worried about her. I couldn't stop thinking about how she sounded yesterday. I shook my head as I rushed towards my room trying to get there as fast as I can so I can call my mom. I'm so worried about her. I thought as I turned the corner and stop dead in my tracks. I blink a couple of times wondering if I'm just seeing things but no he's still there. Why is he standing outside of my room! Wait, how does he even know that's my room to begin with? I turn around to leave as I don't want to talk to him again, especially not after that awkward encounter we had. I still turn red just thinking about it. It's so embarrassing.

I jump when I felt a strong hand on my shoulder pulling me back. I nearly yelp from shock, but he covers my mouth before pulling me back and into a room. I thrashed around as this is it! I'm going to die! He's going to kill me! I'm gonna die before finding out if my mom is okay. I scratched at his arm as he closes the door and I'm tossed onto a bed. A bed? I thought confused. I look around and realized I'm in my room. Oh. Wait what! How did he get a key for my room! I still have mine so how did he unlock my door? I'm so confused! Is this some sort of weird dark magic that he can do by unlocking people's doors? How does he even know this is my dorm room? Is he following me around now? I mean I think he is since I keep seeing him wherever I am, but why follow me? I'm nobody special, just a simple Alabama girl.

"Speak." He commands as he crosses his arms.

"Huh?" I ask confused as I didn't understand why he's now treating me like a dog.

He rolls his eyes before stepping up closer to me, "You said you wanted to talk before, so talk now that nobody can interrupt."

"Oh!" I realized but then became afraid of the questions I wanted to ask him, "W-we don't have to talk. I changed my mind about us talking, so you can leave."

Grimshaw narrows his eyes as he steps closer to me making me scoot back away from him on the bed. Which was a bit difficult with the sheets and blanket kept getting in my way. He stops at the end of my bed as I sat at the head of the bed feeling terrified at what he will do. Is he going to murder me in my room? I thought terrified. That's honestly horrible to think of, but I guess an upside I'll die on my bed. Of course, I still don't want to die here or anywhere soon. I still haven't called my mom and checked up on her to see how she's doing. I'm so worried about her, and right now I'm worried about myself. I'm still not quite sure what this guy is capable of, and I'm afraid to find out.

"What did Finn say to you?" He growled.

"What? No-nothing!" I stammered.

"Then why don't you want to talk now all of a sudden?" He growls his eyes darkening.

"I-I-well it's just that-" I stammered which made him interrupt me, "It's just what?"

"Itwillmakeyoumad!" I yell quickly.

He blinks at me and I'm not sure if he caught it but then he lets out a sigh before sitting down at the edge of the bed. I watch his every move as I feel my heart pounding against my chest. I'm not sure if he can hear it or not, but it makes me afraid that he could hear it. This is the most terrifying thing that has ever happened to me, and I'm sure there's more to come. That's pretty terrifying just thinking about that. I've been warned to stay away from him and he keeps popping up everywhere I go. Almost like daisies, except more horrifying.

"I'm not gonna get mad, so talk." He says looking over at me.

This is coming from a guy who got angry because I wouldn't talk in the first place. I thought letting out a sigh. I don't think he's going to leave anytime soon though, so I might have to just ask him my questions. Hope that I don't die. Hope that I get a chance to call my mom. Just have to hope I guess. I don't even know where to start first though. Which question would be the best question to start with? I guess asking him if he knows everyone in town would be a great start. That can't hurt, right? He can't be angry with that question? I let out a sigh as I'm avoiding them and I can't anymore, especially since he's now in my room. I don't want him to stay in here any longer than he already has been. I just have to get this over with and ask.