Fourteen

I sat there stun.
Not only is Hansen is actually Tynan, but he's also Mr. Dubuik's son!
No! That's not possible. I didn't get that feeling of power from him; he felt semi-normal. I didn't get the cold aura like I do with Grimshaw, Hector, and even Finn. So how can Tynan be Mr. Dubuik's son? It makes little sense, and all of this makes my head spin trying to figure it out. I grab onto my head, as this is getting too confusing and too complicated. I would've known he was dangerous. I would've felt it, but I didn't. I don't get it. I can't comprehend any of this. Why didn't I feel that power radiating off of him? Does Stacy and Paula know about him? Were they just keeping it a secret from me about who he really is? I can't believe this, can't believe any of this!
I glanced at the two club members, as they were still quiet. I noticed they had fear still written across their faces, and they looked worried. I've never seen them look so worried and scared. I jump a mile high when a phone went off. Grimshaw moves to take his expensive iPhone out of his pocket, before checking the caller ID. I heard him let out a groan of annoyance before he stands up and walks out of the room before answering the call. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. I thought, like everything with Tynan and now with this phone call. I'm not even sure what time it is now, but it's going to get dark soon. I don't feel like walking in the dark, especially around this school that wields black magic.
Grimshaw then storms back into the room, and he looks pissed off now. Who was on the other line? Do I even want to know? Probably not. It's best if I don't ask, and honestly, I just want to head back to my dorm room. I want to forget about this day. I wish I could forget this entire year.
"Who was that?" Hector spoke up, asking Grimshaw after the long silence.
"Kedron." Grimshaw hisses.
"Your brother?" Hector asks shock but looked troubled again.
"Yes." Grimshaw hisses again, not sounding happy.
"What did he want?" Hector asks, sounding afraid to ask.
"He heard about everything, about Dubuik coming here, and now he's coming here as well." Grimshaw growls.
I widen my eyes as after he said that something clicked because didn't that big scary monster thing tell us that somebody else was coming too? Was it Grimshaw's brother? Is that who else is coming here? If so, how much longer do we have until this war comes? I'm not ready to face Mr. Dubuik yet, and luckily I know he's not coming until the opening of my play. I'm not ready for all of this to happen.
"He's coming? Why?" Hector asks, sounding alarmed.
"He's the other person who's supposed to come. Isn't he?" I ask before Grimshaw could answer.
"What?" Grimshaw asks, turning towards me.
"That demon. That monster said that there's supposed to be another person coming here. It's your brother." I tell them as they stare at me in shock.
"Is that true, Grim? Is that what he said?" Hector asks, standing up.
"It's true, but we don't know if it's Kedron." Grimshaw says, crossing his arms.
I shook my head at him as he was the only other person besides Mr. Dubuik who's coming. He has to be the one. I feel like all of this happening too fast, and honestly, I don't want it to. I'm not ready to die yet. What am I supposed to do if everyone comes and I'm not prepared? I will die, that's what. I thought, letting out a sigh. I need to prepare myself and stop hanging out with these guys so much. I mean, I'm not doing it on purpose. It just keeps happening, but it needs to stop. I need to train myself in self defense or something. I need to protect myself and need to stop getting so scared about everything. I'm tired of letting these dark users terrify me. I need to stand my ground and protect myself and my blood. I have to make sure that nobody takes it. I'll start training myself this weekend, it's almost the weekend and I can't wait!
Tomorrow will be Friday, which is also the day the drama club finds out who gets what part of the play. I hope I don't get any part, then I can focus more on trying to protect myself. I guess I should've picked a simpler club to join. I thought, realizing my mistake. It's too late to go back now, but it's still not too late to stick to my original plan! I will get out of this school, and I will get out of this town. I will move back to Alabama and never have to see this town or school filled with dark users ever again! I can do it. Nothing can go wrong. What's the worse that can happen, anyway?