The Story of a Reaper - Sleep Peacefully, For the Night Runs Dry to Dawn

Goth soon teleported back to the front door of his house and knocked. A few seconds passed before the door was opened by Shino.

"Geno! Goths home!" She smiled. Goth gently patted Shino's skill. Shino then scurried his way back inside, Goth steeping inside the warm house. Reaper soon came over. "Where'd you go?" He asked

Goth sighed, "Went to attempt to fix some things... didn't go as planned-" Goth explained. Reaper walked over, "Wanna tell me, or is it a teenager secret?" He asked

"Dad...I think the thing that happened with Dream and Nightmare...is happening again, just with Palette and Incubux," Goth placed his skull on his chest.

"Hm?" Reaper rose a brow. "Incubux is bullying Palette- along with PJ...so it's bitter between them... I went to go make them both apologize but they refused to and left-" Goth whined

"Hm...sounds bitter-" Reaper responded. "PJ's reasoning on bullying was was because he gets judged for being part of Error's magic while Palette is both Ink and Dream made..." Goth explained

"Really?" Reaper was unsure what to do. "What should I do? I don't want to hurt them in the future..." Goth gripped Reaper's black cloak. He was scared

Reaper caressed his skull. "Don't you worry about a thing- I'll fix it," Reaper kissed his skull. "Okay..." Goth looked down as he let Reaper go before walking to his room.

Geno soon came downstairs and stood next to Reaper. "What was that about!" Geno asked. "...Where are Ink, Dream, Nightmare, and Cross?" He asked. Shino watched from the side.

"They're-" Geno started.

"Actually...just bring everyone to Outertale-" Reaper turned to Geno before teleporting away.

"I...how rude!" Geno huffed his cheeks. "Fine- I suppose Ink and Dream are in that void we found-"

Geno then opened a portal. The sound of magic being used. Shino walked over quietly, behind Geno.

Geno walked in as Shino followed.

The portal closed. The area was pitch black and dark. Glitched laughter came from the area.

They were in the Mainframe.

"What do you plan on giving up, protector?" The voice spoke. "You are no match for me! At this point, I am playing with you!" The air had pixels of structures.

Sitting on one, was a glitched skeleton. One of the white bones and blue strings.

"I won't have you ruining the world Error404!!" Ink pointed in anger. "Seeing you try is cute...but my power rank is beyond you, so just give up" Error404's smile turned to a blank stone look.

"This multiverse was bound to fail...once my own AU is back, then everything will be better... I'm aware Error has gone soft, so our deal is broken... I'm more focused on getting my own back" He glared.

He held a whip in hand that glowed brightly. "Watch out!" Blue then pushed Ink out the way. Error404 pulled his whip back and cracked it forward, hitting Blue.

"ACK!!" Blue cried before falling! Shino watched in a bit of fear. Geno ran over. "Blue!!" Geno picked up Blue. Dream attempted to shoot his bow and arrows at Error404.

"How dull." He responded before the arrows turned straight to pixels. "How?!" Dream huffed.

"We must go now! Hurry!" Geno told them. Geno opened a portal as Ink and Dream retreated with Geno and Blue.

"Hm? Over already? Alright-" Error404 shrugged. The pixels soon disappeared as he landed on the ground.

Shino watched him. "Hm?" Error404 looked over to Shino. "...?" Shino tensed up and trembled. She was too frightened to teleport away.