The Story of a Reaper- In the Months

The clock stroke of 9 o'clock and everyone had arrived. Nightmare and the others were waiting on them. It was Shadow first, lead by Hate, Bill, Fell, and Raspberry, all a minute after each other, setting the time for 9:04 pm.

Of course, Shadow and Hate were fighting each other. Fell and Raspberry were talking about how traumatized Fell was...and Bill analyzing everyone, so he'd have an idea of who was going to break the multiverse

Nightmare had started the meeting in the living room, with his teammates and everyone else listening.

Since they know where the Star Sanses are, without them knowing, they were going to start a surprise attack, and cause the palace Killer, Horror, Error, and Dust described to collapse. Once most are injured, Hate, Shadow, and Nightmare will fight off Ink, Dream, and Blue. The others will get the other teammates. For an army, Hate and Shadow will make clones and hell spawns help.

The plan to them was perfect, and with Reaper on their side, it will be easy, because they'll be forced to take Reaper away from the imploding castle, and Reaper will do anything to help them, so he'll come and help out, killing many.

And just to make things easier, they'll stun them of there power, and kill them, instead of giving them mercy like last time.

Everything was perfect. Bill hated the plan, since the other team didn't have a chance, and hated how the ratio was 1:1000, but it was majority rule, so his opinion didn't matter.

They planned to do this at there strongest, which would take them half a year to do so, at least. So at the heat of June was when they were going to attack, but in the meantime...they'll train like crazy.

The months started to pass by.

The Star Sanses had been worried for Lust, looking for him all over, but could never find him, even though G Sans would looked every day to find Lust, and never stopped. Lust, on the other hand, had thought they have forgotten about him...cause even Horror, and Error was able to free Killer and Dust, without knowing where the StarBase was really at...but still succeeded at there mission.

Lust even had a mental breakdown because of it...at least Horror was there to help Lust.

Lust was in his cell, alone, and couldn't stop thinking about the hug G Sans gave him. He really enjoyed it, and he missed him a lot, but the dark thought inside of him came out to fill the quiet, telling him that they never looked for him, or that they've given up on him because he was a slut, a mistake, a timeline that wasn't supposed to happen.

Lust scratched at his skull, making dust and blood fall from himself, he kept whispering and yelling, "Make it stop! I'm not a slut! I'm not a mistake! Make it stop!" Lust would yell. It caught Horror nonexistence ear, as he checked on Lust like he usually does.

He saw Lust clawing at himself, and rushed to unlock the cell, and stop him from hurting himself by hugging him.

"...It's okay..." Horror would tell Lust, "I'll make it stop..." Horror said. Lust would usually calm down, and they would talk, and Horror would let Lust out his cell for a while, so he could walk around the mansion, as long as Lust was by Horror side, and didn't try to escape. Which he did try a few times, but each time he did, he would stall a bit longer to stay, then try again to the point where he quit trying to run away.

One day, Lust and Fell saw each other in the hallway with Horror. Fell was going to train with Killer, but he got all the training he needed from Lust since Lust decided to try and kill him.

Lust literally pounced on Fell and almost chocked Fell with his bare hands till Horror stopped him, and retreated Lust to his cell again.

During Horror and Lust talk, when Lust was done having a panic attack, Lust would always learn more about Horrortale, and all his friends AUs and the way they saw them, he even understood why they were all the way they are...they were just misunderstood...learning that Lust decided that when he saw Ink, he'd tell him that he quits being a Star Sans, so he could be neutral...to help both the Star Sanses and to help Horror and his friends out.