The Story of a Reaper- The Queen Returns and the Barrier Breaks

"So! What did I miss while I was out?" Life asked, with her warm smile like nothing happened. Reaper was still a little shaken, seeing her. He can still see her...on the floor...covered in blood. Reaper pretended like nothing was wrong.

"Well, other than the fact that the world was sort of...collapsing, everything else is fine" Reaper replied. "Well soon the balance will go back to normal, right Reaper?" Life chirped. Reaper gave a weak smile, but then went to a serious expression.

"Tori...I think...you should let the other Gods see you" Reaper said. Life gasped shortly, and stayed quiet. "I think...it's best for me to stay here" Life said. Reaper looked up, "Why not?" Reaper asked. "I'm...still a bit broken...of the path the other fallen children has been through...not to mention that...sorry excuse of a king!" Life scowled at the thought of King Asgore.

"...Look Reaper, I know that I don't really belong in this...'world' per-say, but honestly, I hate every Asgore out there, so it's not just 'him'" Life told Reaper.

Reaper nodded. "Well, even though the people here aren't really your 'people' don't you think you should let them know your okay?...I mean, they think that your there queen, and they think that your dead right now...you could at least give clarity to everyone and show that your alright!" Reaper said.

Life looked to the side and thought about it. "...Is it just the people...not...him?" Life asked. Reaper nodded, "That's all I'm asking anyways, to lazy to sady 'everyone' just people" Reaper said winking, giving Life a finger gun.

Life held in her laughter, but did it terribly. "Oh Reaper~ Your so funny!" Life said. Reaper smiled, "Come on! Let me show you to everyone!" Reaper said. Life hummed and stood up, so did I.

Reaper held his hand out, and Life took his hand, as they teleported to Snowdin. Everyone seemed to be talking about the star, and Life and where she might be.

Once Reaper teleported in the middle of Snowdin, people looked over to who he brought over with him, and saw Life.

Life smiled and awkward smile, till someone screamed and pointed, "IT'S THE QUEEN!" as everyone close by ran over and started asking questions and concerns to Life.

Reaper was territorial over Life and made sure that everyone didn't get too close to Life.

Soon after Papyrus opened the door from Reaper house. "What's all this commotion abou-" Papyrus stopped mid-sentence once he saw Reaper and Life.

"BROTHER!" Papyrus yelled and he ran over and picked up Reaper. Life jumped at the sight of Papyrus. Papyrus swayed side to side roughly hugging Reaper. Reaper just took it, his legs swaying roughly as Papyrus hugged him.

Soon Papyrus dropped Reaper, "Where have you been lazybones? You woke up WAY early then you usually do! Which is saying something!" Papyrus said.

"I found Life paps" Reaper said, Papyrus looked over at Life, giving her an eye brows raise. "Why is King Asgore in a dress acting like Life?" Papyrus asked, Reaper chuckled, "No bro, this IS life" Reaper said.

Papyrus looked back at Life. "A pleasure to meet you Papyrus, your brother has told me a lot about you!" Life said with a smile.

Papyrus keep looking at Life, then back at Reaper, "You sure this isn't King Asgore?" Papyrus asked again. "I'm sure of it" Reaper replied.

"NEAT! I'm gonna tell Undyne! She'll be so excited when she sees a clone of Asgore!" Papyrus said, running off to get Undyne.

Reaper sighed and shook his head, "I'm guessing your brother sees me as Asgore?" Life said. "It's just because you look like a goat, don't take offends to that!" Reaper said, covering his face with his cloak.