The Story of a Reaper- Day one

The world was quiet and dark. The sky was dark grey and everything had a dull color. Reaper was staring at Geno, quietly and sadly. He kept caressing Geno, hoping he'd wake up, but Geno in a coma, his HP too low to wake up.

Tears kept running down Reaper face, he could only blame himself for not protecting Geno...for not staying by Geno...he swore to stay near Geno, the only other person he could love.

Life was different...they were only friends

It's be weird if he liked Frisk...

And Papyrus is OUT of the equation

The only...person he'd want to stay with for the rest of his eternal life would be Geno...even if he might die...today, tomorrow...he'd stick by him till the end.

Reaper whimpered, staring at Geno. Geno was so peaceful when he slept. Reaper refused to move from his spot in the cave. Occasionally, he'd look outside and look at the mess he caused...

The power to kill everything with his unstable emotions...

He's lucky he didn't kill everything in his AU the first time...but this...this is way worst...

Reaper kept caressing Geno skull, not sure what to do. The blood from Geno stopped bleeding out of his, but still...he's at a dangerous state.

Reaper didn't know how to get food without leaving Geno...even IF there is any food to get if he didn't ruin it...that is if it's possible...that explosion was huge.

Reaper could only hum a lovely song to Geno, hoping he'd wake up.

Near the rubble of the palace, dust flown in the air and sky. Everything was so quiet...but the footsteps of a human...Frisk.

Frisk WAS hiding from the war, but when the explosion happened and everything turned quiet, and the extreme push of deadly air entered there lungs, they knew Reaper had done something.

Frisk could barely breath in the polluted air, but he was able to push pass it...to determined to die...not like he could by Reaper touch, they're already dead...

Frisk had kept walking around, looking at the damage that Reaper had caused, the dust of the hell-beings that Shadow had raised.

Everyone was gone.

Frisk assumed everyone was dead...Dream, Ink, Blue...everyone, Frisk thought that Reaper had accidentally caused them to die...

Frisk kept walking around, till he found a cave. Frisk was curious if there were any animals in the cave, so they walked in and saw Reaper and Geno on his lap, sleeping.

Frisk looked in sadness and fear. Reaper kept looking at Geno. His aura was almost unbreathable to Frisk, like death was pulling on them, but Frisk refused to budge his soul closer to death.

"...Reaper?" Frisk said, "Are the others?..." Frisk could continue his sentence, gulping a knot in his throat. "...They escaped" Reaper said quietly, but the air was quieter that Reaper that he sounded loud.

Relief flooded Frisk, as Frisk became more comfortable with Reaper. Frisk walked over to Reaper and sat in front of him and Geno.

"...Will Geno be alright?" Frisk asked, "I...don't know..." Reaper said. Frisk hummed, "They...won't w-wake up..." Reaper stuttered, chocking on his words.

Frisk looked at Reaper in pity, as Reaper slammed his hands on his sockets, "It's my fault this happen!!...Oh poor Geno...I'm sorry! So sorry!" Reaper yelled at himself as tears streamed down his cheeks, causing a river to fall on Geno cheeks.