The Story of a Reaper- A Fun Time, with a little Worry

Nightmare and the others then started working on the biggest laser gun machine. They started building it from top to bottom, working non-stop to quickly build it so they can get on with the next part of there plan.

It was in till 5 o'clock till they took a break and Reaper left to go to the save screen. Luckily for Geno, he got back before Reaper even knew he was gone. Geno was planning to keep everything about Ink a secret, but Frisk had to be a big mouth and start talking.

"REAPER!!! GUESS WHAT! GENO WENT SOMEWHERE NEW! THEY WENT OUTSIDE THE SAVE SCREEN!" Frisk yelled.

Reaper smirked and looked at Geno, "Really?" Reaper asked. Geno growled at Frisk, "Shut up!" Geno aggressively mumbled at Frisk. Frisk giggled, "Sorrwy" Frisk said in a cute voice.

Geno just grumbled under there breath. "Cool what AU did you see? Who took you?" Reaper asked, "Well, I didn't know what AU, and I..." Geno looked at Frisk who was excited to what Geno was gonna tell Reaper.

"I didn't know who made the portal- I just sort of walked out and came back here" Geno lied. Frisk crossed there arm, and was about to say something, but Geno tackled Frisk and covered there mouth before they could say anything and whispered in there ear.

"It's a secret dumbass..." Geno whispered to them. Frisk than understood, and Geno let them go. Reaper just looked in confusion. "Well, since you can go to AUs and such, how about I take you to my favorite AUs?" Reaper asked, taking his hand out for Geno to take was was sitting on the floor.

Geno looked at Reaper face, which looked more sexy than normal. Geno looked to the side, and took his hand. Geno face getting hotter.

Reaper pulled Geno up, and Frisk stood up as well. Reaper than opened a portal to the AU Outertale.

As Reaper kept holding Geno hand, he pulled him out the save screen and into the AU. Geno wasn't dusting, he was completely fine. Which surprised him. Frisk followed behind, there own determined soul didn't even break.

Geno and Frisk looked around. The cold, empty feeling in the AU was weird, but a fuzzy feeling grew in them. The many stars made Geno want to cry, and Frisk just Ooo~ and Awed~

Reaper chuckled as they decided to take a walk. Reaper stayed away from the towns and such, he stayed in the places no one goes to but himself and Error, but Error wasn't here today.

Geno, Frisk, and Reaper pointed out constellations, pointed out weird faces we saw in the stars, and even watched a meteoroid shower.

It made Geno eyes glow up, and made Frisk jump in excitement. Geno stayed close to Reaper, and Reaper enjoyed that.

Once the meteoroid showered ended, Reaper earned a hug from Geno, "Thanks for showing me that..." Geno said. Reaper exhaled out his nose, and smiled, hugging Geno back, "Thanks for being here with me to see that..." Reaper said.

Frisk stayed quiet in the background fangirling/fanboying. Frisk contained there sounds of happiness and excitement for them

I SHIP ITTTTT!! Frisk squeaked in there head

Once Geno and Reaper stopped hugging, Reaper wanted to take them to another AU. Reaper opened another portal to what looked like the surface. Geno and Frisk followed him on the top of a cliff, "Where are we?" Geno asked, "We're in Flowertale, it's a sad, but a beautiful AU" Reaper said, pulling Geno over as Frisk followed as fast as they could.

Reaper pulled Geno over to a field of different kinds of flowers that were both common, and both rare.

There were roses, and lilies, buttercups and poppies, dahlia and hibiscuses. There were Lava flowers, and echo flowers, and very pretty perennial dahlias and the rarest of them all, a galaxy rose. Once of the most prettiest roses out there.