The Story of a Reaper- Guilt

Once Error had taken Ink away from the war happening outside, Geno and Reaper had arrived at the fight before Nightmare.

Geno, and Reaper started helping by getting rid of a lot of the clones, to help the others, since they were overwhelmed with the clones piling on top of them. A lot of them attacked Reaper, but they couldn't hurt Reaper that much. Reaper would dodge their attack then kill them.

A lot of dust was spread across the battle field. Shadow and Hate wasn't sure what to do other than make more clones, and hell spawns, but they were getting angry and impatient since they aren't able to kill someone yet. Dream fought Shadow and Hate at the same time though, but they got annoyed by his presence.

G Sans, Blackberry, and Sci were fighting Raspberry, with a few clones. Bill was fighting Outer and Blue, but also killing a few clones to stop them from causing the multiverse to die, which annoyed Hate and Shadow.

Horror fought the other Star Sanses with Killer and Dust, and everyone was getting tired, but slowly. Nightmare finally came and appeared close to everyone and whispered something in there ear.

They'd all smile and attack with no mercy, like there life depended on it. The others evaded and dodged there attack.

Sci wasn't very fast, so he got hit a lot, along with Outer and a few others. Geno tried to help them, or heal them, but he get the line of fire and hurt himself.

When he could, he'd heal them a little before going off to fight again. Blue and Outer fought with all they got, Blue attacking from the bottom and Outer attacking from the top, floating in the air.

Everyone started to try to tire out the other. Nightmare signaled Shadow something, as he started to make many clones of himself. All the clones started to attack Reaper, pushing, shoving, hitting and kicking, keeping him away from Geno.

Nightmare walked up to Geno..."I bet it was your fault...you did this to Reaper..." Nightmare said with a smirk., grabbing on to Geno with a tentacle squeezing at his body as Geno struggled.

Reaper watched as he tried to push away from the clones, but they kept multiplying.

Nightmare chuckled, "I won't give you anytime to be saved this time!" Nightmare growled. Bill looked over at Nightmare and looked in fear.

"...Oh no..." Bill said as Nightmare tentacles went sharp and pierced Geno right in the middle of his scar, making him bleed more. He pulled his tentacles out of Geno and dropped him.

Geno laid in a pool of blood as the fighting stopped.

Reaper eyelights went dark...the aura around started to grow...

No...no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!...Geno...no..don't... Please...you promised...

Reaper pushed the clones out the way killing them, he dropped in front of Geno dying body, dust leaving him a little.

"No...NO NO NO NO!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NON NO!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU GENO PLEASE!!!!....YOU PROMISED...you...you promised..." Reaper said, with tears in his eyes.

"He lied to you Reaper...not everyone tells the truth~" Nightmare hummed, "I'm doing this for you Reaper...I'm your buddy! And that's what buddies do..." Nightmare said.

Reaper empty void of sockets looked at Nightmare with a wide, evil, sadistic smile, "...I'm not your 'buddy'" Reaper said.

The grass under Reaper started to die, and spread, a big atmosphere started to surround Reaper. The atmosphere was deadly, Nightmare could barely be in it. Nightly backed away as the atmosphere got bigger, the air becoming dark inside.

The grass, the tree that got hit with this atmosphere would immediately die. Bill opened a portal and escaped. The others back away, the clones being the only thing in its way, as it burned them to dust, quicker than a blink of an eye.

"Damn Nightmare! What did you do?!" Sci yelled, "I...I don't know..." Nightmare said. He felt selfish...

The atmosphere got bigger and bigger, "Guys! Let's escape! He's gonna explode!" Blue said. Everyone retreat back home quickly, leaving Geno and Reaper. The huge atmosphere had quickly retreated to Reaper, then exploded with a huge bang, killing every single thing alive in the AU, screaming in pain and the spike of power that Reaper caused.

Reaper picked Geno up from the ground, and checked him.

----

ATK 48

DEF 50

EXP 9

HP 0.01

LV 9

----

Geno was barely living. Reaper gently walked away with Geno in his arms. Reaper aura was so dark, but its not like I could explain since everything was dead.

Reaper kept walking till he found a shelter, a cave to be exact. Reaper had rested Geno on his body. He was quiet...but all he could blame for this...was himself...he kept think it was his fault for Geno getting, the should protected them as best as he could...he felt...Guilt.