The Story of a Reaper- Time to leave

As everyone else ate dinner, I stayed in the living room, watching the flames. "Reaper! Why don't you eat with us?" Toriel asked me, "No thank you" I replied, "Reaper you didn't eat yesterday, or any time today, come on and eat" Toriel urged me.

I sighed and stood up and walked over. Toriel had already made me a plate, she gave it to me as she lead me to the dinning room table. Toriel sat in a seat, and told me to sit down. Obeying her, I sat down, placing my plate on the table.

The wooden seat became frail, and broke, as I fell backwards as my head hit the ground first. The legs broke, and the back of the seat broke as well.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay my child!?" Toriel said, "Y-Yeah" I said, sitting up, my back ached a little. Sans gave me a look of suspicion.

"We just bought that!" Papyrus said, sighing, "I guess it can't be helped...I guess we'll just have to buy another chair tomorrow" Papyrus said, I giggled.

"Sorry, but I'm fine standing up" I said, standing back up, to eat my food, Toriel smiled. What we had was spaghetti, butterscotch pie, and a hot dogs. I don't understand why this is for dinner...

I picked up the hot dog, and took a bite. It was so juicy and tasty, I smiled and blushed at the pleasant taste. I took more bites of the hot dog, becoming more hungry for food, as I devoured my food, being the first to finish my food.

"I'm glad you like the food!" Toriel said, I smiled, "It's SO GOOD!" I said with a smile, the butterscotch pie was so soft, and so sweet, and the spaghetti was so chewy and the taste was a taste I'll never be able to forget.

"Can I have seconds?!" I asked, "Sure thing my child" Toriel said, I picked up my plate and rushed to the kitchen to get more food.

I got a good portion, just in case some of my friends wants seconds as well.

Remembering that I'm probably going to leave I took a slice of pie, a hot dog, and a bowl of spaghetti and hide it in a cabinet.

I walked back to the table with a plate of what I had before, and ate it again, but at a slow pace, like everyone else.

Once we were all done, I went to the office room with Sans to learn a few more words.

Undyne stayed downstairs looking throw the window next to the door. "...Undyne, she'll be back" Papyrus said trying to reassure Undyne, "She's been gone for a while, I'm getting worried, maybe she's in trouble!" Undyne said, "Reaper said she might be at the library, she'll be back, try texting her" Papyrus suggested.

Undyne took out her phone and started to text Alphys

----

Alphys

< Hey Alphy! Where are you? I'm getting worried...

< Al, Are you there?

< Alphie, come on! Answer me! This is getting annoying...

< Are you even there?

< ....Alphys?....

----

"She not answering my text!" Undyne said out of anger, "Try calling her" Papyrus said, Undyne then started dialing her

"Sorry the person your trying to call right now, is not available, if you'd like to leave a message, please talk at the tone, then hang up, or try again" The phone said before making a tone

BBEEEEEEEEEPPPP

"Alphys...Where are you! I'm getting worried...please, come home, or call me back when you get this...I'll see you later" Undyne said, then she leaned in the phone and whispered, "Love you" before she quickly hung up