The Story of a Reaper- "THAT" Day...

"WAKE UP REAPER! GENO IS-"

Frisk had slammed the door open to my room, seeing a tired Geno and I in bed together.

Frisk gasped, "Reaper! Did you at least use protection?!" Frisk exclaimed. Geno threw a pillow at Frisk as they dodged, "WE dIDn'T dO AnYtHinG!!!!" Geno yelled at Frisk with a hue of red on there face, as Frisk giggled.

Papyrus then walked to the door frame with a mug of tea, he saw the scene. "Gosh brother, if you didn't want anyone barging in your room while you're doing 'a thing' with Geno, at least leave a note on the door Reaper...did you use a condom at least?" Papyrus asked

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" I said, a hue of blue on my face. Frisk died on the floor. I groaned, so did Geno.

Frisk got up from the floor and jumped on us in bed. "Geno! I need to tell you something!" Frisk said.

I have a bad feeling...

"What is it, Frisk?..." Geno said, clearly annoyed by how this morning started.

"While you were asleep! Reaper kissed us both on the lips!" Frisk said with a smile.

I looked wide-eyed at how casual they said that. Geno turned to me with an awkward smile that meant I was gonna get slap, punch, and probably have a few bones through my ribs if I was lucky...

"Reaper..." Geno said.

"Y-Yes?" I felt nervous, I could feel beads of sweat run down my face...as much as Geno is cute, adorable, and probably gonna be the only love of my life...they can be VERY INTIMIDATING!

"What is this I'm hearing?... Did you kiss me in my sleep? and then kissed Frisk? A child? Who's probably 10 years old?" Geno said as questions, but more like statements.

"I'm 13 to be exact!" Frisk said with a pout. "W-Would you believe me if I said that wasn't true?" I asked, "Reaper! You said it was okay to tell Geno! Even if they might punch you, or slap you, or beat you up to a pulp because your too soft to hurt them!" Frisk said.

I looked at Frisk with an utter concern of why the hell they would say that in front of Geno.

Frisk winked with a smile before I got pinned down as Geno started hitting me with a pillow. "YOU PEDOPHILE!" Geno said as they stopped hitting me with a pillow, then started slapping my cheekbones.

"Ow! Geno!!!" I yelled, "No! You kissed me in my sleep! Without my consent either!" Geno yelled, "GENO!" I yelled back, they stopped slapping me.

"You were starving in your sleep, so I HAD to feed you like that!" I explained, Geno rose a brow, then explain why you kissed Frisk you PEDO!" Geno said, raising his backhand to slap me.

I jumped when Geno rose his hand, "Would you rather Frisk kiss you, or I kiss you?!" I exclaimed.

Geno thought about it. "...Alright, I guess that's fair..." Geno said as he stopped pinning me down. I sat up as I rubbed my cheekbone, "You abuse me too much!" I whined.

"Oh be quiet! It's more like a punishment then abuse!" Geno huffed, crossing his arms. I chuckled after I stopped rubbing my cheekbone.

"Hey Geno...feeling jealous?" Frisk asked. Geno punched them in the face as they fell back in my bed as they huffed at Frisk. I smirked.

Geno got out of my bed, and so did I as we left my room, Frisk following afterward. I could smell breakfast from the kitchen.

Geno sat on the couch and turned the TV on as I headed to the kitchen. I saw my Frisk cooking some eggs and bacon.