The Story of a Reaper- Hello there

"I don't understand...how can you now die? How long have you been here?" Reaper asked, "I don't really understand myself...and time doesn't really exist here so I don't know how long I've been here either" Geno said.

"Anyway, why were you trying to kill me? I did nothing to you! I'm a bit offended that you'd wanna kill a stranger like me..." Geno said, crossing his arms. I chuckled a little, "Well I apologize for trying to do my job..." Reaper said.

Geno raised a brow, interested in what he had to say, "Your job?" Geno asked. "Isn't it obvious? I'm a reaper...I kill living things when there time is up...and it looks like your way past your time" Reaper said with a smirk, looking at the blood on Geno shirt and part of his jacket.

Geno pulled his jacket closed. "You don't know anything..." Geno growled, "Not in till you tell me that is" Reaper said.

Reaper raised a brow, smirking at Geno, "Why is your eye covered in glitches?" Reaper asked. "Why are you asking me questions?!" Geno hissed, "Why can't I?" I asked, "Well one, you tried to kill me! Two, I don't even know you that well!" Geno protested crossing his arms, the scar on his chest showing itself again.

I sighed, "I said I apologize" I said smirking, "Well sorry doesn't fix my feelings!" Geno yelled at me, crossing his arms and turning his face.

"...What if I answered some of your questions? Would that make it up?" Reaper asked.

Geno took a glance at him, "I know what it's like beyond your own world..." Reaper said.

That grabbed Geno attention, making him look at Reaper, "beyond...my world?" Geno asked. "Yeah... different alternate universe and timelines...they're all out there" Reaper said with a smirk.

Geno was fascinated, his eye lights seemed to have gotten bigger. It was kinda of cute.

Geno gasped in awe, "Really?! I mean- I thought of it as a theory, but I didn't know it was true! There really are different versions of me?! Of you?" Geno asked, "Yup" Reaper confirmed.

Geno face lit up, Reaper chuckled at Geno sudden face change.

"Want me to tell you more?" Reaper asked, "YES PLEASE!!!" Geno begged. Reaper giggled, Geno acted so much like a curious, excited child...kind of reminded him of himself.

"The multiverse is a big giant community, full of the same AU, just with different settings, or themes. Most AU have the same kind of monsters and humans, others have different, or new kinds of monsters and humans. They all float around in what a friend called 'The Doodlesphere' where the guardian of AUs protects the AUs." Reaper explained.

"Who's the protector of AUs?" Geno asked, "They're name is Ink. He's a very short skeleton, about 5'1...maybe? He wears a lot of brown, uses a paintbrush, that sort of person" Reaper said.

"Why is the multiverse community called 'The Doodlesphere'?" Geno asked, "Mmmhhh....don't know really" Reaper said.

"Why would Ink need to protect the AUs?" Geno asked

"So we all don't die quickly" Reaper said plainly, "From you?" Geno said raising a brow with a pissed look, "No! If there were gonna be no more AUs, I wouldn't be working...not as much really..." Reaper said, putting his hands up in defense.

Geno hummed, "If Ink is the protector of AUs why don't he stop Chara then?" Geno asked, "Oh! Because his job is to protect your home, not what goes on in it! He lets your world run its course, and if it's supposed to let you all die, he'll let it run its course" Reaper said

"And who would destroy my world?" Geno said, crossing his arm

"The god of destruction...let's say he's my...friend" Reaper replied. "No kidding..." Geno mumbled to himself.

"Are there others gods?" Geno asked, "Yes, not telling you there names though" Reaper said. "Can I visit these worlds?" Geno asked, "Sure you can!" Reaper said.

Geno thought a little, "Do you have a papyrus?..." Geno said holding onto his red scarf.

I exhaled out of my nose, and nodded.

"I...think that enough questions" Geno said, "Is it okay if I asked a few?" Reaper asked, Geno nodded, "How'd you get here?" Reaper asked, "Took a dosage of determination, and killed the little demon, now I'm stuck here" Geno replied.

"I'm guessing that devil is Chara?" I asked, "...More or less...there part of a demon...they have another part of them" Geno said, looking to the side, stuffing his face in his scarf.

"I should probably get off the topic..shouldn't I?" I said, scratching the back of my neck. Geno nodded as they stuffed there face in there scarf more.

"Uhm....I don't think I'll ask anymore question, I can pretty much guess what happened with you" I said. Geno hummed, keeping there eyes away from me.

Soon my phone started to ring. I looked at it, and it was Nightmare texting me to come to the mansion. "Well, I best be going off now" I said, standing up.

"Where are you going?" Geno asked, "Back home, got a mission to do" I told him, "Well...can you do something for me, since you still owe me for trying to kill me" Geno said.

I sighed, "What is it?" I asked, "Could you....come visit me often?...It gets quite lonely here, it's nice to have company...even if they tried to kill me" Geno said, growling the last part.

I looked around. It was completely empty. And there's nothing you can do about it...not really. I put myself in his slippers...I would like some company if I was alone...

"Fine...I'll see what I can do" I told him. He looked at me. Awe clearly spread around his face. "Now, I gotta go, see you later Geno!" I told him, opening a portal back home.

"Bye" Geno said before I left back into the mansion. I looked around for Nightmare. Soon I found him in the living room. All the left over money we stole was moved somewhere else.

All the parts we took were on a table. "Oh reaper, your back!" Nightmare said. I saw the others putting parts together. Right now, they were working on the small stun guns. The bigger part for the big laser was on the floor.

"Come, we need more hands for this" Nightmare said. I nodded and went over to put parts together.

We did this till most of it was complete. It's pretty hard to make stuff when you don't know how to engineer.

Once we're all tired out we all go in our rooms to go to bed since it's late. I laid on my bed, turning my body around, trying to sleep.

But the feeling of going back to Geno is...so enticing.

I sat up in bed and thought for a while

Should I? What if he's not awake? Well time doesn't exist...but he can still get tired....will the others notice I'm gone?

Reaper thought long and hard...till he said "Fuck it!" and went over to see Geno.

He opened a portal to where ever Geno stays at, and walks in the portal to see him.