The Story of a Reaper- Heated Jealousy

While Reaper and Geno were having there moment, Thistle was now running away from Lavender while Patch was trying to keep up. "THISTLE!!!" Lavender teased, "GET AWAY FROM ME! I HUG YOU FOR A WHILE AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO SMOTHER ME!!" Thistle yelled, running away, out of breath.

Thistle soon reached the top of the hill before Lavender accidentally bumped into him which caused both of them to fall down the hill. Patch reach the top and started to breathe heavily, leaning on his knees, trying to catch his breath, "I-I can't...k-keep up," Patch heavily said before collapsing on his knees, watching them tumble down.

Thistle and Lavender reached the bottom of the hill, ignoring how Geno and Reaper are hugging in the middle of the hill.

Lavender laughed, "I've missed you, pal! It's been a while since I've seen you, I was getting kind of worried about where you went!" Lavender chuckled at the bottom of the hill, sitting up holding his head as Thistle laid on the grass dizzy from the rolling.

"Y-Yeah...s-sure pal," Thistle said as the world seemed to have spun for him. Geno and Reaper soon broke there hug, but they kept their hands entangled with each other. Geno got up with Reaper as they both walked down the hill to Thistle and Lavender.

"You two okay?" Geno asked. Lavender nodded, "You're new! I'm Lavender!" Lavender introduced himself, "I've heard! Thistle has talked a lot about you!" Geno smiled.

"I'm Geno! This is Reaper! Up on the hill struggling to breathe is Patch!" Geno smiled. "Well, it's nice to meet you friendly folk!" Lavender said. "So, you've been talking about me?" Lavender grinned at Thistle.

Thistle quickly sat up, "NO! Not that mu- woaaah..." Thistle got dizzy again from sitting up too quickly. Lavender chuckled, "You're silly Thistle!" Lavender said as he stood up. Thistle got his balance back as Lavender helped him up to his feet.

"Oh! Reaper! This is Thistle!" Geno smiled, "He's the one I was stuck with! His company was nice, and his stories were so interesting!" Geno said

Thistle chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, looking down with a grin, "Oh? I see," Reaper said. Inside of Reaper a match had been lit, his mind brought up red flags as it screamed with sirens of warning and anger.

"It's nice to meet you!" Reaper smiled as he stuck out his hand on purpose with a smile, Thistle first instinct was to take his hand as he took his hand out, and as close as he was Geno noticed, "Oop! Lemme stop you right there!" Geno chuckled nervously as he took and held Thistle's hand. "Reaper is the ACTUAL Grim Reaper," Geno said, "Oh! Whoops! It's just a reflex when I meet new people!" Reaper lied with a smile. Thistle nodded with a smile and chuckled it off even if he was screaming in terror inside. Patch started to make his way to them.

Damn it, Geno! Why did you stop me from killing him?! Reaper thought as he continued to chuckled

That was a close one...one touch and I would have been a goner... Thistle thought with a smile on his face.

"Say, Geno, have anywhere else you need to go to?" Thistle asked, "No? Why?" Geno asked, "Lavender able to make a party in a matter of seconds, it's a curse to me, but at least I get food out of it," Thistle said.

Lavender chuckled with his smile fading just a little bit, "Sure!" Geno smiled. Reaper eyed Geno, wanting time alone with him, but sadly that'll have to wait.

Patch finally made it down to the four of them, "B-Brother!" Patch breathed, "Oh! Right! Reaper, can you bring Patch which is now my new brother over to your house?" Geno smiled.

Just when I see you I have to leave... Reaper thought in his mind, displeased from this treatment. Reaper shrugged, "Sure, I'll be quick!" Reaper said as he walked over to Patch and opened a portal to Reapertale as the two of them went through.