The Story of a Reaper- Tweet and Chirps

Its the sort of thing I admire from her, how she do so much for me, and show me a different way then the things I'm used to. Life really the only one that makes me happy, except for Papy and Undyne, they're my true friends, except for the fact that they always want me to stop being lazy. A thing I hate, but can't tell them cuz' I'm afraid it'll hurt there feelings.

Life always seemed to watch over the baby birds she found. She told me she found the nest abandoned on the floor, so she took the nest to her sanctuary so they can grow up.

I was there when they were born, I'm a bit afraid that they think I'm there father, and Life, there mother. That's not how our friendship is like, and I'd like to keep it at friendship.

I never really understood birds till Life showed me the way to them.

Life was doing her usually schedule. Fixing up the dead around that's here and there, checking if there were any animals around that needed help, and checking her baby birds.

The birds were about teenagers, they had feathers, and could see and fly around, but they like to stay close to Life. They liked to tweet and chirp to her.

"You really like your birds, huh?" I said, as she hummed with them, "Of course, they're all so lovely!" Life responded, "It surprises me of how naive you are sometimes!" I said shrugging.

"...What do you mean?" Life asked, giving me a glare.

"Not all birds are lovely..." I responded darkly

"One of the few encounters I've had here with birds was when I was collecting a soul from a human who killed themselves on a noose, hanging from a tree. The crows around them were very hungry, and eager to take what they could. Before the human could properly die, they all surrounded him, and, at this point, I didn't think he felt it, but I guess he was feeling a bit crow-ded...it was a murder...fitting for a killer, no?" I said darkly, and menacing.

Life looked at me afraid, and sad...

"...I do not like that story..." Life told me

"Did I kill the mood? Sorry, I tend to do that..." I looked down poorly at myself, hearing I upset Tori...

"Well, Reaper, with me I can show you a different side to birds your not used to!" Life said with a soft smile.

Life then lifted her arm up, and stuck out a finger, as a bird flew to her hand, and sat on her finger like a perch.

The bird was yellow, and had small brown eyes, they tweeted and chirped at me. "See, She sings for you!" Life told me

I heard the melody Life likes to hum, "It's nice...is it not?" Life asked...it was nice..."...Y-yeah, definitely beaks the 'cawing'" I replied, blushing a little at the sound of music.

Life smiled at me, happy and content at the change...