The Story of the Reaper- A Friend or a Murderer

I kept running as fast as I could calling for help, but the riot of people kept getting bigger and bigger, as people held pitchforks and flames trying to capture me. "HELP ME!!!!" I cried, "Kid! Over here!" Someone called, I turned to them and ran there direction, they wore a cloak like me but it was dark brown, as they opened what looked bright and shiny, "Walk in!" They said as I rushed in, as they rushed in with me escaping the riot.

We were in a clearing, somewhere far away from the crowd, but we were closer to the forest. "Thank you for saving me" I said, "Well, it's what I do!" The mysterious person said lifting the cloak off there face. "My name is Dream, leader of the Sun Empire...who are you?" They asked, "My name is Reaper" I replied, copying them when they took there cloak off there head "Reaper, huh? Seems like you live to your name" Dream said chuckling, I didn't understand what they were laughing about.

"Do you live somewhere?" I asked, "Yeah, I live in the forest, but I go into the village to get a few things from time to time" Dream replied, "Do you think I killed Rosey son Henry?" I asked tearing up, "Of course not...with a power like your and being so young, you probably don't understand how it works...do you have any parents?" Dream asked as I wiped my tears, "Parents?" I asked back, "Your mom or dad, those are parents" Dream replied.

I thought back to my first mom, but I killed her, and let wolfs eat her body. I wanted to cry because of my actions, I don't have a dad, but I can remember a voice so I'm assuming that my father. "My mother is dead...and I don't know who my father is..." I told Dream, "Oh... I'm so sorry" Dream told me, "Don't worry, I only knew my mother for one day..." I told Dream.

The only reason why'd it strings is because I wanted to believe that I was a sorry, and gentle creatures, like my mom. I didn't want to kill, I didn't want this power. I wanted to touch someone, I don't want to hurt people for my mistake. I just want someone to love me, but even after I find someone...I always kill them in the end...

I looked at Dream and they seemed confused, "You only knew your mom for one day?" They asked, "Yeah, my mother was a deer I found, I was going to pet her, but she booped her nose on my hand, so I took that as a sign to pet her...I just didn't realize that I can kill plants and animals. She died and I thought she was just sleeping, and I felt for a few minutes and wolfs came kver and started to eat her...I ran away before the wolfs could hurt me," I told Dream, "And about my father, I don't know what he looks like, but I know what he sounds like and what he told me before he disappeared" I told Dream.

"What he tell you?" Dream asked, "He told me Your only job is to not not fail me...or this world...do your job correctly and you will make me proud...Reaper" I responded, "Huh, you have a job that will effect the world? You must be some profet or god" Dream said smiling, "Profet? God? What are those?" I asked curiously, "A god is like a strong magical person, or monster who is more stronger then average people, lie yourself, I don't know anybody who can kill with one touch!" Dream said smiling like it's a good thing, "A profet is like, when everybody knows they're coming, to either day the day, or destroy the day, but that's only up to you Reaper!" Dream said smiling, "What do you mean?" I asked, "You can change your destiny! You can be good and help me gain back my empire and beat my brother! Everyone will remember us as the good guys!" Dream said, "So what do you say? Do you want to join the sun empire?" Dream asked.

I smiled, tempted to say yes but hesitate, "What's wrong? Cat toys your tongue?" Dream said giggling to himself, "No a cat doesn't have my tongue, and I'm glad that you gave me the offer but...I feel like I'll just kill you in the end..." I said looking to the side sadly, Dream bent there knees so there almost the size of me, "Reaper, it's okay if you think that, and it's okay to be scared but trust me, I'm going to help you every step of they way, even if your not a Sun member" Dream said with a calming smile, "Well...I guess I could join, as long as you don't touch me, everything will be fine" I said smiling, "Good! I will agree to your terms Reaper! Welcome to the Sun Empire!" Dream said as my cheek started to shine a bright yellow color, it was in the shape of a sun.