The Story of a Reaper- Mating Season

For 4 years, I've been with the pack of wolves...

I met them all...

I learned that the yellowed furred Alpha is the Blacked fur wolfs brother

I still don't know their language, whatever it is, but we manage.

The black furred one, always finds a way to communicate with me.

You could say that the black furred wolf is my best friend, we always hangout, not to close though.

They're recently have been more children, or pups as Nightmare told me. I don't know what to name them though...

The black furred one is called Night to me, the golden furred one is called Sun to me, they remind me of the night and the day! They also remind me of Dream and King Nightmare, but I'm pretty sure they're not close to where I am right now.

The one with a grey back and a white stomach is named Murder, since I saw him brutally murder a deer once...poor deer

The one with dark grey fur and a bloody ear, and tail I named him scare, since he likes to scare me.

The wolf that looks glitched is named Glitchy, because I didn't have any other better name for him.

The one that looks like there eyes is melting black is named Kill, since he likes to kill things for sport...which is a bad habit of his.

A browned furred wolf, with differently shades of brown is named Stick, since he likes sticks, Glitchy seems attached to Stick though.

A wolf who has dark blue fur, and blue eyes is named Blue, because he likes the color blue!

A wolf who had grey fur, and likes different colors, and somehow is able to wear glasses that says {Yo_Lo} on it, is named color. He reminds me of Fresh, but more adorable!

A white wolf who looks as if they have a scar on there stomach, and wears a red scarf, and has glitches over his left eye is named Scar, because of the scar on his stomach

A wolf, who is very distance from the pack, has dark grey fur and white eyes with his sockets being red. His fur looks like smoke in the wind, and he mostly despise everyone, even me when I've done nothing to him. I call him Hate, because he hates everything

And then there is a white and black wolf, with mitmatched eyes of red and white, I call him X

They're are others but they're not here so I couldn't describe them.

Four years, of helping with the pack, four years of growing with them. Right now, I look like a 9 year old, but to the wolves, I look like a giant, well not to Night that is.

Night and I were in our usual spot when it's the morning. I'd be in my patch of dead grass, and Night would be sleeping on a rock next to me.

Occasionally, Blue would come over and wake us up, when Night didn't wake us both up.

But today, Night got up, to wake me up. He would grab a bone in his mouth and poke me on the cheek to wake me up.

Every time I wake up, I smile to his face, and some days he'd smile back, like I was his pup.

But today, I felt VERY tired! What time is it?! Night noticed I was still sleepy, but he ignored it, maybe he thought that it was just because I just got up.

I'd usually wouldn't do anything unless Night told me to do something, so for the time being, I'd follow Night everywhere he goes, unless he told me to stay put.

I followed Night to his friends, Kill, Scare, Murder, Glitchy, and X

They seemed to be talking, they grunted, growled, whined, and huffed. I didn't understand what they were talking about, sadly, I wish I could be part of the conversation.

Night turned to me and patted the grass floor twice, that met to stay put. I sat down, telling him that I wouldn't move, and I always kept my promise.

He smiled, as I gave a weak, tired smile, as I yawned. Night left and went into a cave, or as Night calls it, a den. I waited for Nights return...

Nightmare POV

I walked in the den, where Dream was waiting for me. Of course, I was received with the same question I've been getting for the past few days now.

"Nightmare, when are you going to find a mate?" Dream asked me, I groaned at the question. It's too early in the morning for this...

"What is up with you asking me this question so much?" I asked, "Because it's mating season, and it will soon be over, this is the time for us to make the pack grow!" Dream said, I scoffed.

I wasn't really interested in mating season. Hell when I had my own pack, we didn't had to do that, if we didn't want to. It's just gross to me.

"Dream, I'm not planning to have a mate, or a pup of my own" I told Dream, sitting on the den floor. "Come on! Think about it! Our pack would be growing! Just pick one already!" Dream said, I growled

"Brother, I'm not interested, please don't ask me again!" I told Dream. "What is up with you? Do you have too much to deal with since your babying Reaper?" Dream asked me.

"He's a pup, of course I have too much on my hands, I don't want to deal with ANOTHER pup, when I already have one!" I told Dream

"You know he can take care of himself right? The past years he hasn't eaten, so he doesn't need us, anything he touches dies, meaning that no one can hurt him! HE DOESN'T NEED US! Why do you still take care of him, when he doesn't need you-"

"SHUT UP DREAM!" I barked, "He's still a child! He's my pup! Leave him alone!! I don't want another one!!! Stop urging me to have a pup when I don't want one!!!" I growled and barked at Dream.

Dream looked scared and whined, "Okay! Calm down! I just wanted you to experience the life of parenting, is that too much to ask?" Dream said

"Yes! Yes it is...I already have a pup! Stop asking me!" I huffed.

Dream nodded in fear, as I walked out the den in a pissed off mood. Reaper was asleep still sitting in the spot I told him to stay at, though, Killer wasn't there anymore, which was weird...

I walked over and picked up a stick near by and poked Reaper on the cheek. He woke up, even more tired. Reaper made a groaning sound that meant he was still tired.

I looked over back at the rock, he should sleep some more anyways.

I made Reaper hold the stick as I lead him over back to my rock, I patted on the rock, telling him to go to sleep, he smiled a merciful smile and later down on my rock as he fell back to sleep.

Killer came over to me, he looked heartbroken. "N-Nightmare...I need to speak with you, somewhere private" Killer said, I nodded as he lead me somewhere else.

We arrived at a peaceful waterfall, and a stream with fish swimming in it. We sat near the stream, as Killer started.

"I heard you talk with Dream..." Killer said, he looked sad as he ears dropped, "You said that you didn't want to have pups...and I was wondering if you'd reconsider..." Killer said looking to the side.

Killer was blushing, and looked nervous. At that moment, I realized that Killer is in love with me, and wanted to have pups with me. My heart tugged me, wanting to get closer to Killer.

Sure we're friends, but I sometimes think about us having pups. But the thought of being a failure to my kids always haunted me, so I decided I wouldn't have any, but now...I kinda want to have some...

"Killer I....I didn't know" I said, I felt horrible for breaking his heart, "It's okay...if you don't want pups I respect that...I was just hoping that you'd think about it more" Killer said.

My soul begged me to walk closer to Killer. Our of pure instinct, I walked closer to Killer and licked his cheek. He blushed more, as I smiled, blushing as well.

"N-Nightmare..." Killer said out of shock. I started to walk past him, rubbing my tail under his chin, as a signal to follow me.

He did so, as he followed me to a little cave. "So what are we doing here?" Killer asked me, "Stay still" I told Killer, he did so, as I walked behind him...making him my mate