The Story of a Reaper- Life is found

As Reaper returned the Life sanctuary. Life body was gone, he doesn't know where, but it was gone. He looked around in a panic.

"Looking for her?" A voice said from behind Reaper. He turned and saw it was Death. He gasped and grabbed Death in a hug. "Hehe! Reaper! Geez, your so big from the last time I saw you!" Death said chuckling to himself. Reaper felt like crying.

"W-Where have you been dad?" Reaper said, feeling hot tears fall down his cheek. "I've been everywhere, you gotta be more specific!" Death said laughing to himself, Reaper giggled with him as well.

"Anyways, I came here to visits, but gosh as this place took a toll! I guess Fate or Destiny fucked this place up REAL bad, but they know how to fix things up" Death said.

"Hehe, anyways...are you just here to see me?" Reaper asked, "Oh! Hehe, well- not exactly, of course I was going to check up on my son, but I didn't expect us to be talk right now, or this place looking like death itself. I thought Life would be here, but she's back in the void as an entity! Which was surprising" Death said.

"Really?" Reaper asked, "Yeah, she said it took her a while to get back into the void, you know, since she lost her way, but once she did, Fate and Destiny did admit to making this story interesting, Creation and Life got made at them, so they said they'd make it up" Death replied.

"So! She's gonna come back right?" Reaper asked, "Uhm...not...entirely-" Death was inturpted by Reaper panicking. "Uhm...son? You okay? You in love with Life or something?" Death asked. Reaper blushed but puffed his chest up. "No! I just-...care about her...alright!" Reaper said.

Death chuckled, "Suuuurrrrreeee, I believe you!" Death said, giving Reaper a lenny face, even though it was barely visible due to his cloak covering his face. "S-Shut up!" Reaper said, as he hid his face as well with the hood of his cloak.

"Anyways, you said Life can't come back entirely...whys that?" Reaper asked, "I know what I'm going to tell you sucks, but uh...I sorta need to curse you for something 'good' like Life coming back here" Death said.

"...What?" Reaper said confused.

"I know, I hate this rule too, but. 'Good deeds, can't go unpunished' is a rule we have, I REALLY don't understand it, but for me to bring Life back here, I need to curse you" Death said.

"...I'll do it! I'll take your curse, just bring her back!" Reaper said. "Uh- Reaper you do understand the consequences, right?" Death asked, "I don't care. Bring her back!" Reaper replied, clutching his fist, looking down, tears going down his face, falling on the floor.

Death sighed and looked to the side. "...Okay, if you really want her back. Just know, that I'm really sorry for this. Death said. He looked up and walked over to Reaper how was still looking down, shaking a bit.

Death lifted Reaper chin up, so he could look at Death cold, blue eyes. "Reaper, I curse you with the trait of sadism" Death said.

Reaper soul felt weird, as the curse was laid upon Reaper.

"There it's done, now...you need to leave so I can bring Life back" Death said. Reaper nodded. "Don't come here till tomorrow, okay?" Death asked of Reaper, Reaper nodded.

"Alright! Now run along!" Death said. Reaper walked to the exit but stopped at the edgy of it, and turned around. "Will I see you tomorrow?...Will I see you again in the future?" Reaper asked. Death smiled. "I hope so...but, really...future reading not my specialty!" Death said chuckling, tilting his head.

Reaper smiled a small smile. "Alright then...I hope so as well...goodbye dad!" Reaper said. Death smiled, "Goodbye son! Hopefully I'll see you again" Death said.

Soon Reaper teleported back to the house. Exhausted, and tired. Reaper flopped on the couch, and fell right to sleep.

Soon, after a while, Papyrus came back home. "That lazy bones! I can't find him anywhere!" Papyrus said. He entered the house and saw Reaper finally sleeping on the couch. "Oh! Sans! I didn't know you when back home!" Papyrus said.

Papyrus walked over to Reaper, and pet his head, "...You know...I'm actually happy your sleeping" Papyrus said, before picking Reaper up, and placing him in his bed in there room they share.

Papyrus tucked him bed, and kissed him on the forehead. "Goodnight brother!" Papyrus said before leaving the room for Reaper to sleep.

Le timeskip brought to you by Laziness :P

Reaper finally woke up, the sun was bright, and the sky was normal. Reaper suddenly remember seeing Death yesterday, and quickly got up and teleported to the Spring Forest. Everything that was once dead was finally back. Reaper smiled and rushed his way back to Life sanctuary, and saw Life growing sunflowers.

Life turned around and smiled to Reaper, "Oh! Reaper, welcome back!" Life said with a bright, warm, happy smile.

Reaper was silent for a while. Then he felt his legs shake, and tears fall down his face. Reaper fell to his knees as he sobbed. Life was panicked. "Ahh!- Reaper! Are you alright!?" Life said, rushing over to Reaper.

"R-Reaper! Come on! Don't be sad!" Life said. Reaper couldn't help by cry his warm tears. Life looked around, and saw the sunflowers, and thought of a pun. "Hey! Reaper! Did you know, your my sun shine?" Life said with happiness.

Reaper stopped crying and wiped his eyes, and looked at the sunflowers. Life was nervous about the pun she made.

But she heard giggling from under Reaper cloak, then it was laughing. Life smiled seeing Reaper happy.

The birds around them chirped and tweeted. "Hehehe! And your my sweetpea Tori!" Reaper said. Life blushed at the funny compliment, and giggled as well.