The Story of a Reaper- Sinful Revenge

During Nightmare training, Killer, Dust, and Error had joined, they were all tired, and Nightmare felt stronger...a little.

Nightmare decided that they could take a break, or keep training, as he left. Cross followed Nightmare. Nightmare had sort of grown accustomed to Cross following him.

Nightmare had opened a portal. "Where are you going?" Cross asked, "I'm going to ask for more help" Nightmare said, "Come with me...just in case...this person is a literal ass...more of an ass than Hate" Nightmare said.

Cross nodded and followed Nightmare. There were in Underfell, but the Hotland of the place. They were close to Dr. Alphys, but instead, they went down a case of steps leading to the Riverperson in their boat.

They got on the boat and sat there. "Take us to Snowdin..." Nightmare ordered. The Riverperson then started to row, it was quiet. Cross was confused, they didn't they just teleport to snowdin if there looking for...well WHOEVER there trying to find. Nightmare stood up in the boat, behind the Riverperson.

"Hey, Cross, guess what," Nightmare said. Cross looked at Nightmare, "What?" Cross responded. "Did you know, that hell beings, suck at hiding their negative emotions!" Nightmare said, pulling the hood off of the Riverperson.

It seemed to be a sans, that looked like Hate, but different, he was purple but smokey like him. His teeth were sharp, and his bones were black in till they were a smokey purple.

"What the fuck man!" they said. Cross looked in surprise, "Ta-da! Cross, Shadow, Shadow, Cross!" Nightmare said with a smirk. Shadow was about to smack the back of Nightmare head but instead made his catch on fire with the purple flames around him, so he doesn't kill Nightmare with just a touch of his poison on his bones.

His jacket caught on fire, and Nightmare tried to put it out with his hands, but it only made it worst. Nightmare jumped in the water as the fire was put it. It smelled like burnt bones. Nightmare climbed in the boat again.

"Asscrack...I'd kill you if I wanted to..." Shadow said, "Well you can't! Remember our deal?" Nightmare said with a smirk.

"...I know hentai octopus" Shadow said, "Hey!" Nightmare said with a growl, Cross held in his laughter.

"Anyways! What in the 9 circles do you want, for you to reveal myself to your...off brand cow ninja," Shadow said.

Cross took a bit of offense to that. "Well! There's a friend of mine that has been kidnapped! And I plan to start a war! Wanna join! It includes killing anyone you want and sending them to hellll~" Nightmare sung.

Shadow smirked but thought about it. "What's in it for me? I'm death and hell itself..." Shadow said, "That's what you think! For now, your just hell to me..." Nightmare said.

Shadow flames got bigger in anger at that information, "WHAT?!?!" Shadow exclaimed, "See, the friend they have...he's the grim reaper...his name is literally Reaper...and I need your help to start a war and to kill the Star dork and get Reaper back to destroy the multiverse" Nightmare said, "Why would you want to kill them?" Shadow asked, "You see, I need you on the team, because your pretty strong...stronger than me to be exact, and I know you very well! So in order for you to agree, it has to deal with a spike of death...I know how much you like death, and Reaper been helping you out! Sending their soul to either heaven or hell! Haven't you realized how many souls have been going to hell?" Nightmare asked

"I've only noticed a bunch of trees growing in hell...it's a bit annoying..." Shadow said. Shadow thought a little more, "Who else is gonna join?" Shadow asked, "I was going to ask Bill, Hate, Raspberry, and Fell" Nightmare said

Shadow groaned, "Hateeeeee....realllyyyyyy??? He's a wannabe ME!" Shadow said. Cross was confused, they act alike, they should be best friends really.