The Story of a Reaper- With Creation, always comes Destruction

The sounds of running could be heard they were loud and frantic. Nightmare and Cross were in their castle. Upstairs was here Cross, Nightmare, and there child Inubux was as Cross opened a closet, "In here," Cross told Nightmare who was holding Incubux. Nightmare rushed, "Stay with the baby, stay quiet and protect him at all cost," Cross told Nightmare as he nodded before Cross closed the door.

The sounds of magic, fighting, and Cross' screaming could be heard. It brought a cold sweat to Nightmare, but he tried to focus on as many happy thoughts as he could to keep Dream away from finding them.

This was all of a sudden, with no warning and no preparation so he had to hide Incubux and himself in the shadows. It would be foolish and cowardly for him to help Cross protect Incubux, especially with there child in danger of THERE wrath... The sounds of running in the hallway were heard which made Nightmare tense up in which a bit of fear slipped out of him.

They sounded as if they were leaving but it was all mess up when Incubux started to cry from fear, from worry and from being confused. Nightmare looked down at Incubux in worry before he started to gently cradle Incubux, shushing the child softly to try and calm them down as the footsteps came back to find the noise.

When Nightmare finally got Incubux to calm down...it was already too late...The door was swung open by a crazed smiling skeleton. Nightmare panicked and impaled the skeleton with four tentacles but the skeleton didn't even flinch...that skeleton was named Ink

Nightmare soul raced and pounded in his chest as he continued to stab Ink over and over and over as ink spilled out of his body, leaving a puddle of Ink's blood, not as it mattered. Nightmare then pulled his tentacles, thinking how much he stabbed Ink, he wouldn't get up

But only a god can kill a god...

Ink slowly sat up, laughing like a maniac as Nightmare stared in disbelief. Without any time to get away, no time to even inhale, Ink charged over to Nightmare with his brush in hand as he whacked Nightmare skull as Nightmare lost his balance.

Ink then turned his brush to the metal part of his giant brush as he started beating Nightmare body. Nightmare curled his body around Incubux as he yelled and screamed in pain. Ink didn't stop for Nightmare screams for mercy, for help, for Incubux screams either, he didn't stop for anything

Nightmare was unrecognizable when Ink was about to give the final blow to end Nightmare life. Incubux could only look at his father broken skull pieces on the floor, his shallow breathing, close to death, the sounds of bones snapping behind him. It terrified and scarred Incubux.

Nightmare skull was broken, his ribs snapped and ripped along with his legs and arm which threatened to fall off Nightmare own body.

Nightmare weakly looked up Ink in fear, as Ink readied the final blow to kill Nightmare misery raising his brush up as Nightmare closed his eyes in defeat...

But it never came...

"I-Ink..." Dream said from outside the room. Ink stopped and looked over from his shoulder, Nightmare also opening his eyes looking at his brother who shook in fear, "W-What the hell are you doing?!" Dream exclaimed in terror at the sight he was looking at. Ink grinned at Dream before shrugging before looking back at Nightmare, giving him a quick death...

Nightmare started to quickly dust, his goop falling off of him as a bit of the Nightmare Dream knew looked at Dream one last time as he hummed a familiar tune as he passed away, parts of his body turning into cement...every emotion, whether it be happiness, sadness, fear, and angry, flashing before his eyes before he became a lifeless statue of stone