The Story of a Reaper- I warned you...

Everyone was eating breakfast, well except Reaper, he was reading. Soon Sans left his room and walked downstairs to join the others to breakfast.

"Sans! Your finally awake!" Papyrus said happily. Sans leaned on the door frame and fell back asleep to get on his brothers nerves, "SANS!" Papyrus screamed, Sans chuckled.

"I'm glad that you joined us for breakfast Sans" Toriel said with a smile. "Heh, no prob, I was hungry anyways" Sans said.

Everyone was standing, eating there food from there plate, since the table, and chairs are destroyed. Toriel also has to get new plants since they all died...for some reason...

Frisk soon finish there food, and Toriel and Frisk left to drop Frisk off to school.

Papyrus, and Undyne left to go get new furniture to replace table and chairs. Alphys just went into there room to wait for Toriel return so they can find some new plants.

Sans wasn't planning to go with any of them, plus he needed to watch Reaper.

Reaper was drawing once he was done reading. Sans thought that when he's teaching Reaper, he'd bring his story up and ask questions.

Sans went back into his room and took the story Reaper made, and walked to Alphys room, and knocked on the door. Alphys opened the door.

"O-oh, what's u-up?" Alphys asked, "Come with me" Sans said, Alphys nodded as Sans lead her to the small office room and closed the door.

"I need to talk to you about Reaper" Sans said, "U-uh, o-okay? Is e-everything a-alright?" Alphys stuttered

"Reaper gave me this little story, I'm a bit concerned about him" Sans said giving the story to Alphys.

Alphys read the story, with a concerned face, "Uhm...This is a-a bit concerning..." Alphys said, "Maybe W-We should ask?" Alphys suggested, "Maybe, I'm not sure..." Sans said.

"Maybe we should tell the others?" Sans suggest, "Y-Yeah, maybe T-Toriel or the o-others will know what to do" Alphys said

"You think this is what happened for him in the past?" Sans asked Alphys, "It's p-possible...or it c-could just be a s-story" Alphys stated

Sans nodded with his eyelights gone dark, "Uhm...I need to do something real quick..." Sans said

Alphys felt a shiver go down her back, "A-alright... I'll j-just leave" Alphys said, quickly leaving the room

Sans sighed, rubbing his hand on his face out of exhaustion. Sans then opened a portal to an unknown place to talk to a friend.

Alphys walked downstairs to check on Reaper.

When she walked downstairs, she looked in the living room, near the fireplace, Reaper wasn't there, then she noticed the door was opened, with snow entering the house.

Alphys walked over to the door and was about to close he door, till she noticed footprints in the snow, they we're small and they looked like skeleton footprint

Alphys put the piece together, and assume that Reaper had left in the cold snow blizzard that started, with only a blue shirt and shorts. Out of instinct she got on a coat and boots and left the house to find Reaper.

She followed the footprints in a rush, not wanting to tell her friends why Reaper is gone.

She kept blaming herself for the reason Reaper left.

He was one of my responsibilities! I should of been paying attention to him! Now he might be freezing to death! Please don't be hurt! Everyone is going to be mad!!!!