The Story of a Reaper- No one can escape death!

I don't really remember how we met, but all I can remember was that Frisk was watching me sleep is all. I don't know what happened after that, but we soon became friends. I know Papyrus told me everything that has happened, but I sorta wasn't listening.

But ever since, life on the surface, has been a bit peachy.

emphasis on the "bit" part.

Me and Paps still need to do out jobs, but the humans on the surface don't really like that. Ever since we got here, it feel like everyone is targeting us. Papyrus just ignores it, or just doesn't mind. I...can't really do that.

It's more of a spot I'm at. Since the incident with Life and everything...My feelings are still...vulnerable.

At least I got to spend more time with Papyrus, now that I can see Life anytime I want!

Frisk let them stay with us, despite the huge size in population. The humans agreed for the Monster to have there own part of the town. We got the Eastern side the humans got the Western side.

I was fine with that.

Frisk helped us with making more houses, and moving other monsters in, he let Life, Papyrus, Undyne, Asgore, Alphys, Gerson, and I stay with Frisk.

Said something like "My house is too big for me, and I'd like to share it", something close to that.

Frisk does understand that they can't touch my brother and I, so we're fine with it.

It's been two years on the surface, and it's been the best two years of my life, seeing Papyrus as a young 20 year old adult, then there's me. A 25 year old. I really feel older though.

"Hey! Reaper!" Life called out, "Yeah Tori?" I replied. Life giggled cutely, "I was thinking, and remember that you don't know how to teleport to other worlds, so, I had the grand idea to teach you!" Life said giggling more.

I smiled, "Sure! I've been trying for so long, but I still don't get the concept of it all" I replied, walking up to Life.

The house was big, and was made of wood, although most of the floor was carpet, and tiles. Papyrus and I refrained from touching anything wooden, which reminds me of Bird for some reason.

The house was two stories, and had multiple rooms, all of which weren't used for Frisk. It's usually for people in need, but Frisk doesn't get much company.

There was two couches downstairs, and one rocking chair. There was a fireplace, and books of all kinds I like to read on my free time when I'm not hangout with my friends, or doing my job...

"Come on! Outside is a good place to do this!" Life said with a warm smile. We walked outside, the grass under my feet turning black, but I'm used to it by now since Life would always fix the grass.

The front lawn was pretty nice, even though it was just grass, but Life was thinking about putting flower bed around the yard to make it more presentable and just plain out pretty.

Life gave a soft smile. "Death probably told you HOW to get there, but not what you NEED to get there? Am I correct?" Life asked. I nodded.

"Death told me 'Teleporting is when you imagine, one thing! That one thing, will take you there, whether it be stars, fur, or castles and knights'. I did learn how to teleport around the same AU, I just don't know my way around other AUs" I told her.

She hummed in understanding. "Well, first of all, Death didn't tell you that someone must take you there first before your able to get there by yourself. It's great you know how to teleport, but your teleportation powers can only take you to places that you recognize. If you don't know certain places it's almost impossible to go anywhere other than the places you know." Life told me.