The Story of a Reaper- The Information we needed

As Killer, Dust, and Horror went to go stalk Dream they talked while they had time.

"So, Killer! When this is over, you mind stealing chocolate for me, if I win a bet?" Horror asked me, "What kind of bet?" I asked curiously, "Guys, focus on this mission, I don't feel like getting my spine broken by Nightmare again..." Dust told us, "Oh, come on, it's only when the mission is over! We can just discuses the bet now, and be serious when we make the deal official!" Horror said to Dust.

"Yeah, we're just discussing it, that's all!" I said trying to persuaded Dust. He sighed and rolled his eyes while crossing his arms, "Fine, I don't care anymore!" Dust said as we continued to walk in the forest.

"So, what's this bet you were talking about?" I asked, "If Dream figures out we were stalking him, you owe me a bar a chocolate, stolen by Cross, if Dream doesn't figure out, then I'll steal the chocolate bar! Deal?" Horror asked me, "No way! You'd make Dream figure us out on purpose so you can get a free chocolate bar!" I said seeing through his trick, "Fine, I promise I won't let him catch us on purpose" Horror said, "So...do we have a deal?" he said with his hand out expecting a handshake of approval

"Fine! I have good luck anyways!" I said grabbing his hand and shaking as he chuckled, "Shh! Quiet!" Dust said as we stopped talking. We saw a stone house with Dream talking to Khloe, we crouched and silently sneaked closer to hear what they were talking about.

"-So that's why you wanted to help him..." Khole said, "Yup, with him we can win this war easily" Dream said smirking evilly, "But Dream...if Reaper figures out that we're using him for war...what do you think he'll do?" Khole asked with a worried look, "He won't figure out, he's too naive to understand that! And if he was supposedly to figure out, we'll kill him before he gets the chance to do something about it!" Dream said.

"Dream, that's insane, it's not what the Sun Empire is about! We can't use a child for war! It's too risky, if he figures out the truth he can betray us, and kill us! It's better if he chooses what side he is on, explain to him what is happening, and I'm sure he'll understand and still be on our side...but we can't just leave him in the dark and use him Dream! That's just....it will leave a scar on our Empire and on him..." Khole explained

"No! There is a chance he will join my brother and I don't want my brother to have him!...I'll explain to Reaper what the war is about and tell him it's important that he sticks with us no matter what, he won't have a chose...we'll wait till he is older before we decide to attack the Moon Empire, by that time we will have more knights on our side and more guards to help out. If Reaper is attach to us, we will have his loyalty, and he can't betray us...we just have to be patient" Dream said, "I'm going inside to have lunch, wait for Ink and Reaper to come back and train with Reaper so he can get used to using his powers" Dream said as he walked into the stone house.

Khole sighed and sat on the grass as she looked at the dead footprints all around the grass. She moved her hand as green magic surrounded her hand as the grass was revived and turned green as she sighed again. "I hope that Reaper will have mercy on us...it's only a matter of time before he figures out..." Khole said looking at the green grass.

Dust signaled us to walk away slowly and quietly as we followed him quietly till we were far away from the stone house.

"Oh my god!" Horror said as he started to panic, "That child going to kill us!" Horror said as he started to hyperventilate, "Horror calm down!" Dust said, "Nightmare won't let that happen Horror! It will be fine!" I told him. He just kept panicking, Dust then suddenly hugged Horror as Horror started to calm down. "Everything will be fine Horror, calm down..." Dust said as Horror hugged Dust back.

I had a small smile on my face as they stopped hugging, "Stop panicking, you wimp" Dust told Horror as Horror laughed, "Sorry, I just had a very bad thought in my head..." Horror said as his smile faded away, "Well that bad thought can go suck a dick, because that bad thoughts not going to happen...whatever it was" Dust said, "Hehe, right, what was I thinking?" Horror said smiling again.

"Anyways, we need to tell Nightmare the news...and he won't be happy" Dust said, "What about Cross and the others?" I asked, "Oh right, what's taking them so long?" Dust asked, "Should we go looking for them?" Horror asked, "Sure, they may need some help" Dust said as we started to walk in the direction Cross, Error, and Fell had gone.