The Story of a Reaper- Snow and the Flames

Reaper walked downstairs, as Toriel held a book in her hand, sitting on a chair. Reaper sat on a couch and awaited for Toriel story.

"What's todays story about?" Reaper asked with a innocent smile, "Todays story is about a bird" Toriel said opening the book.

Sans was panicking a bit. There is a child, with powerful magic, that can kill them all, in the house...HE BROUGHT A KILLER IN HIS HOUSE!

Calm down Sans! He told himself, Reaper doesn't know any better, and his Father, or whoever tell him to do things is probably crazy, and is using him...right...you can't blame him right? Sans thought more.

He picked the drawings up, and went back to the palace to find Ink again.

Right now, Ink was in a meeting with Blue and Dream.

"Aright! So what should we do?" Ink said. By this time, Ink had explained what Error and Nightmare was planning.

"Well, or course we need to stop them, we should stall them!" Dream said, "Yeah! We can stall them and make sure they don't receive any of those items" Blue said.

"Right, but how are we going to stall-"

"INK!"

I yelled, he stopped mid-sentence, and looked over to me, same with Dream and Blue. "Uh!- Am I interrupting?" I asked.

"Oh, right, I remember now. No your not interrupting, take a seat!" Ink said. I nodded and sat in a seat in front of Dream and Blue.

"Anyways, I was going to ask how we're going to stall them?" Ink asked Dream and Blue, "Traps!" Blue suggested, "Allusions!" Dream said. "Harmless traps and allusions, or harmful traps and allusions?" Ink asked, "Harmless!" Dream and Blue said at the same time.

"Right, Blue, Dream think of allusions and traps, I'll try and make a blueprint of the area they plan to start, hopefully we have enough time to plan and make the allusions and traps" Ink said.

Dream and Blue nodded, "Anyways, Dream I need to talk to you" Ink said. Dream payed attention, "Today, Bird here showed me something, he said that some monster named Reaper wrote him a story, and had YOU in the story, do you know anyone named Reaper?" Ink asked Dream

"No, never hear of the name" Dream said, "What was the story about?" Blue asked, "Uhm, here" Ink said digging in there pockets taking out a folded piece of paper, and handing it to Blue and Dream.

Blue unfolded the paper, and started to read, "Here, Reaper made these pictures today" I said giving Ink the drawings.

"He's an author, and an artist...he's full of talent" Ink said with a small smile.

"Yeah, Ink, I don't know Reaper, he could of seen another version of me" Dream said, "Yeah...it's now clear" Ink said

Ink was looking at the picture where he had broken the wooden floor and went through them, "This person clothes are familiar" Ink said, "I can't put my finger on it..." Ink said thought fully, "Let me see!" Dream said, Ink handed Dream the drawing, and Dream looked at it, same with Blue.

"Huh, it looks like another version of me-"

"Isn't that Empireverse?" Blue said

"RIGHT! It is Empireverse! That was the AU, I totally forgot" Ink said, "So he encountered Empireverse me, that explains why he said King Nightmare instead of just Nightmare" Dream said.

"Bird, do you know anymore information about these drawings?" Ink asked me, I nodded.

"I asked Reaper what has happened in his past, I'd say it's fucked up, but that's not for me to say" I commented.