Part 41

Hii Guys!!! I hope you all are doing good😊

Thanks for 200k🎉🎉❤

Have you guys read the Part 40? Because i was having trouble to adjust the series and it is placed before the Part Hey! Even though i uploaded Part 40 after it.... So i want to make sure have you guys?

Here's the update you waited for soo long and understand me as you all wait patiently for the update and I'm grateful to have such an amazing readers with me.

It's a realllllyyyyuu loonggg chapter only for you all🥰

I hope y'all like it🙃

AND... I was having my exams till 31st March.... I was so stressed out last month and it was so hard to go through every single day. After completing my exams i think i deserve to take a week off....Don't i deserve that? I did try to update BUT then i think i need to speed things up. IT'S ONLY FEW MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE I SKIP THE TIME UP... WOHOOOO... remember Guys this story is not a mare imagination of mine. This story means me alot... In so many ways.... I include the things i always wanted to tell someone... Things i went through..... Things i experienced and watch in my life. This story holds some truth in it which i buried in me few years back. The emotions i deal with and the betrayal i experienced... I'm not writing this story just randomly i have so many emotions which i want to convey in words and let my heart feel light. I'm writing this from my heart so please read it wholeheartedly. It will make me happy..... It will make my motive to write this story meaningful.❤

Thanks for everything you're giving to me, the love, the support, everything... Thank you❤
I'm nothing without you all❤

_______________________________________

(No One's POV)

He entered in the house with heavy steps as he drag himself towards the room where his husband was staying before he decided to leave him for forever. He lay down on the bed, sniffing the sheets taking in the familiar scent of his husband which he missing so badly right now. He wants to feel that same comfort from the sheets which he received in the past everyday after waking up next to his husband but he meet with nothing but the coldness. He try to wrap himself in the sheets in order to get some warmth as he clutched the fabric tightly in his fist and again inhale deeply to get the scent of the love of his life. The scent was barely there and no matter how hardly he try to inhale, it feels like he's becoming distant from it, sheets not helping him either as they are cold as ice. It only make him realize how far he is from his husband. But he didn't stop there and fully cover himself with the duvet to get rid of the coldness. He feels the need to hide from the world, from the one's who know him, from the ones who look disgustingly towards him, from the deeds he did to his husband, from the nightmares which haunts him every night, from the images of Taehyung crying and begging for his mercy, from the memories of his parents death, everything..... he just want to vanish from all this so he can't feel suffocated. Everyday he feels like he can't breathe without his husband by his side and it's scary really scary. He wants his husband to engulf him in his arms and tell him that everything will be over soon that whatever happened was just a nightmare and he is with him to comfort him. He feel he can't breathe anymore, his body feels hot as beads of sweat appear on his skin, tears form in his eyes and despite of them tightly shut, tears came out of them to stain his sweaty face.

Suddenly the image of his husband appear in front of his eyes, crying uncontrollably with bruises on his white beautiful skin sitting on the cold floor, Taehyung look up at him with betrayed and hurtful eyes "You are the worst mistake of my life Jungkook... I hate you.. I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" his husband spat these words with pure hatred and he just shook his head violently. "N-No...n-no..p-please..." he try to speak but nothing came out of his mouth. He have nothing to say to defend himself because what he did to Taehyung was brutal, inhumane. Suddenly, the image of Taehyung started to fade and he panicked he try to reach to him to hold on his love for a bit longer but nothing seems to work. He desperately try to get his hands on his husband, his eyes fell on the gaze of his husband, beautiful brown eyes staring blankly at him but holding so many emotions swirling in them and soon the form of the love of his life vanished. Vanish from his life, far away from Jungkook's dark orbs which tainted that young boy, make his skin covered with bruises and heart with darkness, far away from those filthy hands which assaulted him and leave marks on his body, far away from all the hurtful words which make his heart shattered in million pieces. Jungkook feel like someone punch out the air out of his lungs and now he can't feel himself breathe. Taehyung's deep and spiteful voice of hating him echo around him and with each word it becomes more louder and unbearable as everytime he hear those words he can hear his heart break, tears flow down his cheeks uncontrollably. Suddenly, he found himself drowning in black and scary water. It seems like the water pulling him deeper in it and there is no escape for him. It looks as if this black water none other than made of his own guilt, sorrow, ego, all the sins he committed and now all this emotions are trying to consume him. This is the end of you Jungkook...