Part 48

Hey my lovely readers!!!!
I'm back!!!!

Thank you so much for 300k read🥳😭❤

I know many of you were waiting for my updates and I'm here with this long chapter.

I had writer's block for quite a time but still pushed myself to update and recently it get worse so i decided to go on a break and shut myself down from any stress. I was writing this chapter at that time and due to lack of inspiration or you can say some events in my life just made my mind go blank. I find myself staring at the screen don't know where to start and what to write. After getting healed I'm here back to my work and this chapter turn into two chapters😅 so i had to split it and publish them one by one.

I'll update again next week!!! My exams going to start from 10 Feb and I'm scared!!! I don't know what I'm going to do in my exams just praying that everything will go well for me🙏

Anyways the one who waited patiently for me a big thanks to all of you!!! Thanks for giving love to someone like me!! Thank you for everything!!! Thank you is the only word to express my gratitude towards you guys.... I love you all!!

_______________________________________

Long chapter ahead

(No One's POV)

Next day came with a loud Hayun happily running in the new surrounding, whole house was filled with her giggles making her mother smile unconsciously who was laying in his bed till now, result of talking for whole night with his soulmate. Both boys were more than happy to catch up with each other after so long. They both were grateful of their friendship which didn't affect even if they were far from each other. Despite the difference between the time of their country they still managed to contact every other day. Jimin is much more happier to see Taehyung in front of him, to hold him in his arms, to see how much healthy and independent he became in these past few years. For Jimin it's like seeing your baby becoming stronger day by day. Taehyung came far in this long and heartbreaking journey.

Taehyung left his bed as he walk towards the bathroom for his morning routine. Today is the day he going to achieve another goal of his life and it makes him feel excited yet nervous at the same time. After dressing up in his usual suit he make his way to the kitchen to make breakfast as he knows the first thing his baby needs in the morning is food (like me🤭). Hayun is really a healthy girl unlike how weak she was when she was first born. Taehyung depression really effected his unborn baby and it make him guilty after he saw his daughter for very first time in his arms, she was very fragile and weak. But time passes and Hayun development was incredible even her doctor was surprised to see her as she look much healthier than the children of her own age. He was half way when the little monster jump in front of him to which in return his mother act to get scared which make her beautiful daughter break in fit of giggles "Ish me silly mama!!! I'm hwungvy wan fooodddd!" she whined and Taehyung cooed at her.

He walk in the kitchen followed by his daughter "Already on it baby" he said as he prepared his daughter's favourite. He set three plates in which the little girl help her mommy. Jimin also joined them soon and three enjoyed their breakfast with little mushy talks of the little one and who are them to ignore the adorableness of her. Taehyung started to collect their dishes as he said "Today is the meeting Jimin and I'm taking Yun with me as she is not habitual of living with other than me or Baek Hyung. Can you pick us up after the meeting?" he know it might sound like he don't trust his daughter with Jimin but it's nothing like that as both soulmate and Baekhyun know how scared and panicked Hayun is when she's with someone other than her mother or Baekie uncle.