Part 5.2

So guys i write this chapter again and make so many changes in it soo please if you want to understand the story deeply how did everything started then please read this  chapter. It was a small chapter but now it's really long chapter😅😅😅 i work hard on this chapter. This chapter Is really IMPORTANT in this story so you can understand the relationship of them.. thank you soo much for everything bye love y'all😍😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤

__________________________________

(Taehyung POV)

He took my hand in his big one's  and looked at me for a while I look back into his eyes. He hold the eye contact for some seconds and suddenly i feel nervous rush into my whole body. I gulp visibly and try to pull my hand from his grip but as result he tighten his grip on my hand. I look down at our hands 'ohhh god my small hands perfectly fit in his big one's' I shook my thoughts from my mind and try to focus on his beautiful voice
"You know that we have been meeting for a few days and I know that whenever we stumble into each other, we never get a chance to talk properly, maybe you will find it funny or even don't believe me...... but...." he took a deep breath and stare at me intently, i just look at him confusingly thinking if he is real Jungkook or fake. Because real Jungkook always like to tease me or torture me with his actions. But today, I can see something more in his dark eyes like nervousness and something else that i can't define. He continues again "But... whenever you came in my view, I can't stop myself from staring at your beautiful face. You are always in my mind, no matter what I do or try to resist you but i can't... I can't turn myself other side when your right infront of me" He said sincerely, looking straight in my eyes. I look back at him in shock, my mouth wide open don't know what to say.

But after sometime sitting there in shock, I don't know when I got so much confidence that I heard myself saying "I know how you are feeling..... Because I am also feeling same for you, I also find it hard to stop myself from thinking about you, your handsome face" i confront him as blush creeps on my cheeks by the way he's looking at me shocked i think he never expected me to say something like that but i know what I'm saying. I really can feel that special connection between us and that tingling sensation on my skin whenever he touch me. I never felt soo much attracted to someone. Whether we met few days ago but I already feel safe with him, I like to talk to him, his teasing, his stare, his compliments, his nicknames for me, his voice, his blank dark orbs, well.... everything about him is pulling me towards him.
I look into his eyes and gave him a small smile "I don't know what to say more... I ughh ummm...." I can't find my words to express my feeling.

He saw my struggle and decide to speak "I just want to tell you that I ummm... I-I like you. I know it's too early to ask you out but im not forcing you in this, you can take your time it's okay there's no hurry. If you don't want to talk to me again then I'll stop bothe......."
He blabber, i can feel that he's really nervous and it's make me giggle i mean look at him strong muscle pig like him is nervous to ask someone out.

He look at me confuse when i giggled and i just shook my head "Well Mr. Jeon, i also don't want to rush anything soo how about that if we take it slow and try to know each other first? We can start with being friends for step one yeah?" He smile at me and nod his head.

He held both of my hands in his delicately "Thank you soo much for understanding and giving me a chance. I'll try my best to show how much I like you" he assured me but in a matter of seconds his expression change into teasing. (soo here he goes again😂😂) He pull me a little forward closer to him and whisper in my ear seductively "By the way your looking amazing in this oversized shirt" I blush at his comment and pull my hands from his grip as i slap his upper arm embarrassed. He laugh at my flustered face.