Part 29

Hii!
A new update for my lovely readers.

Guys remember this that...

Jihoon is not going to be pregnant because Jungkook used protection so don't worry, many of you guys commenting that 'What if Jihoon got pregnant' so i want to clear this doubt.

Now you can read it and i hope you like it😊

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

Jungkook turn to look at Taehyung, anger rising again eyes turning dark by looking at his husband behind another man. His fist clenched at his sides "Yoongi take these fuckers out of my site i have some things to clear with this filth of my husband" he said eyes never leaving the younger. When he got no response in return from his right hand man his eyes go back to Yoongi and to his surprise he was staring back at him with blank expression. Jungkook raised his eyebrow at the other still Yoongi didn't faze.

Yoongi keep the eye contact with his boss "Are you serious Jungkook?" He said disbelief. Jungkook sure is his Boss for whom he's working for so many years but Yoongi can't let Jungkook behave like that to the younger. Yoongi always had a soft spot for the younger from the day Jimin tell him how Taehyung lost his parents in such a young age and then Jungkook behaviour with him. Yoongi always been loyal to Jungkook, never questioned his doings but today as he can see that red angry hand print on the younger cheek it's boil his blood. "He is your husband for god sake!" He shouted angrily pointing to the younger.

Jungkook chuckle "Yes I'm serious Yoongi! Because you don't know how I'm feeling right now as my husband call someone behind my back to my own fucking house! Because you don't know in which position i find my own husband with this bastard! Yoongi he was clinging to another man like his life depends on it....... AND YOU ALSO DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW THIS FILTHY SLUT OF MY HUSBAND IS CHEATING ME BEHIND MY BACK!" He shouted his whole face is fuming with anger. He strides towards the younger and held him by his elbow pulling him in front from the behind of Hoseok. Hoseok tries to stop him but Jackson held him back tightly in his hold as Hoseok struggle in his grip looking back at Jackson pleading him with his eyes to let him go but other shook his head.

Taehyung was afraid if Jungkook going to hit him, he can't let that happen what if something will happen to his baby in all these commotion so he try to push his husband away from him. Jungkook got more angry and lift his hand to slap him but before he can do that Yoongi scream at him making him stop in his action.

Yoongi eyes widened "Enough! I said enough..... don't dare to lay your hand on Taehyung" he shouted. Jungkook stare at Yoongi, his gaze hardened and same goes for his grip on the younger elbow resonating a painful wince from him.

Jungkook laugh maniacally "And who are you to order me huh?" He asked tilting his head like crazy dog who is ready to rip his hyung head off.

Yoongi walk closer to them and pull Taehyung away from Jungkook towards him. His heart clenched as younger hold his shirt in his fist weakly like telling to take him away from all this pain.

Hoseok look at Yoongi with hope, till now he was ignoring the other but he knows that Yoongi can help Taehyung so he push all his ego back and try to catch the attention of the other. "Y-Yoongi... Yoongi i swear It's not like that.... please believe me Taehyung and me are best friends from the way back from our school. T-Taehyung is not like that, he's not cheating on Jungkook with me I swear Yoongi please believe me..." he said desperately hoping that Yoongi will believe him.