Part 9

(Unedited)

Taehyung POV

It has been two days when i got beaten by Jungkook and two days when I had eaten anything except water. Now, I'm currently standing in kitchen making dinner for Jungkook but suddenly i feel dizzy. I done everything what Jungkook made me do. I doesn't make him upset. I just want him happy. I want him to be happy with me. I don't want him to be angry or hit me again. Whenever I remember those hits i got shivers run down my spine. I flinch every time whenever I heard Jungkook deep voice. I don't want to experience that miserable pain again. I just want to be happy in my life with Jungkook. I want him to love me without being angry. My train of thought came to an end when i heard the front door open and Jungkook came in. I look at him as he goes upstairs to our bedroom probably going to take shower. I quickly put all food in the plates and lifts them to bring food to the table but when i make my way to table i feel dizzy again and lost my balance as plate fell on floor from my hand. But two strong arms held me tight before i can hit the floor. I am breathing soo hard i look up at Jungkook looking me concerned for a second but replace it with no emotion.

He put his hand on my forehead and gasps "Taehyung your burning" he quickly pick me up in bridal style in his strong arms. He brings me to our bedroom and lay me down on bed. He covers me with blanket and went out. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. Now, Jungkook will going to be angry on me more and increase my punishment. My head is hurting soo much i just want to sleep.

I heard the footsteps and open my eyes to see Jungkook enter with a plate in his hand. He put the plate on the side table and help me to sit properly. He sat beside me and I try my best to not flinch when he starts to run his fingers through my messy hair. I look at him amused and admire his beautiful face.
He picks up the plate of some pieces of apple and a glass of water with some medicine.

He looked back at me with his soft and cold eyes "I think it's enough for you. You did soo well these past two days. Now I'm going to finish your punishment" he caresses my face gently with his big rough hand. I can't believe he's really going to finish my punishment. "You are a good boy and I'm proud of you." He lifts apple piece to my lips and began to fed me. "Now you'll feel better" he gives me medicine. "Here, now go to sleep baby. You have to take some rest it'll help you with your fever" he kiss my forehead. He came to his side of bed and lay down beside me.

He scoot me closer to his chest and cuddles me. I inhaled his scent and snuggles his side more. It's really relaxing to be in his arms It feels safe but at same time it's nerve wracking. "Thanks Jungkook for ending my punishment" he lifts my face to look at him. "Tae you've been soo good so it's fair enough to end your punishment" i smiled and nod my head.

He looks at me directly in my eyes and captures my lips in his soft ones. My hand goes up from his bicep to his smooth hairs. He swipe his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance as shiver run down my spine. I let his tongue enter and he explore every cranny in my mouth. He deepens the kiss. I flinched when his cold hand goes under my t-shirt and caress my smooth skin with his rough hand. Soon it becomes uncomfortable for me. I pulled back slowly from the kiss and also pull his hand from under my t-shirt.

I put his hand on my waist. I open my mouth to say something but he beat me to it "I know you don't want it and you also know that how much it makes me angry" he says in blank voice. I gulped and look at everything in room but not him. He held my chin to make me look back at him "But today I'm going to slide it because you was soo well behaved. And i also don't want to force you in this." I nodded but suddenly his grip on my chin tightened. I gasp "But don't test my patience. I'm telling you be ready for that day or otherwise it never going to end well. Did you get that?" He asked me in threatening voice.

I nodded again as my eyes stings and tears started to begin in corner of my eyes. "I I I'll try" i managed to say in shaky voice. He released my chin from his grip and smiled. "Kookie on this saturday we have to go on gender reveal party to hyung house. Are we going?" I ask him in small voice. He looks like he is going to deny. I hold my breath because I really want to go to the party. If i didn't go to the party hyung going to be upset and it's the last thing i want in my life.

He smiled again and nodded "Okk now come I'm tired i want to sleep" he said. I nodded and let him hug me, he lay his head on my chest and in few minutes he drifted off to sleep. I cried silently in his arms.

He just making me weak for him. I am weak for his love. I am weak for his attention. I am soo much pathetic to be this weak. I'm stupid i'm letting all this happen to me. I'm afraid he is going to leave me alone. I'll do anything to make him happy. I love him soo much.
Hope soo this party will end well. I don't want to make him angry on this party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok POV

This party going to be soo much fun. I hope i met you soon Jeon Taehyung. I'll make sure that this party will be memorable for you. And after this party your going to be mine beautiful. Mr Jeon Jungkook I'm coming for you. It will be down fall for the jeon.corp I will take everything away from you.

____________________________

Omg now it's going to be soo much sad. Soo guys what do you think what will happen next? Is Jung Hoseok planning something big for this party? Well next chapter going to be soo much chaotic and sad. Bye guys and i hope you have good Christmas.

grace_flow22