Part 50

Hey my lovely readers!!!

It's been a long a long time. I hope you guys doing good. I don't know what to say as I'm being so nervous that I'm typing and deleting. I want to apologize to you all but i don't know if it will make it up for 2 years long wait. I'm sorry that's all i can say. I went to sudden hiatus for some personal reasons which i like to keep it to myself as it's really personal to my health. I hope you can understand.

The good news is I'm back to finish this story. It'll take upto 20 chapters to finish this story. I'll try to do my best and will update once a week.

It's a loooooong chapter i hope you all like it.🙏

S

ee you guys next week❤️

___________________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

"Namjoon?!! Taehyung is here in Korea!"

Chair fall down erupting a loud thud sound in the room where not a single sound cannot be heard other than the heavy breathing of the person whose hand clutch tightly on the phone "huh?" he wanted confirmation if he heard the right thing. It's not like he daily got this type of news in fact his ears waited for so long to hear about the person who is so dear to his heart. "Please-Ple-Please don't l-lie t-to me-me..... Please...." his voice shaking from upcoming emotions he's feeling right now.

"Oh Joon it's real... I saw him with my own eyes..." he said as he lean on the end of the alley trying to be as quiet as possible. If that grumpy find him telling this to Namjoon than sure it will be the last day of him on this earth and he will be welcome to the heaven.

"I-I swear Hoseok if i found this information fake then your head will be the next thing for my office room wall decoration" he said not truly believing the words of his ex business partner but they settled on being friends cause why not they work with each other for so long.

As for Hoseok, he's working on his own trying to keep his company in best and he might also have some partnership with Jungkook's company. Not on regular basis but he do some work for Jeon Mafia with the person who hate him most.

"Your my friend Joon that's why I'm tipping you with this information, i saw him in Busan" he whispered and Namjoon had to push his phone near his ears to understand him. He gasped "Really???? Oh my god!!! Oh my god!! Hoseok thank you so much!!! My-My bro-ther..... He's.... He's h-here... Ah I can't be-believe this..... He m-must be he-here to se-see m-me.. I'll b-be th-there as soon- as i can" tears of joy streaming down his face with a big smile playing on his quivering lips. He hung up on the phone as small sobs past through his lips. Oh! How much happy he is to hear about his brother after so long. Waiting for years for his brother, searching about any possible news about him almost giving up on finding him at last all his prayers heard and he soon going to meet his brother, his dear younger brother. His legs gave out as his knees touch the floor crouching forward face in his hands sobbing into them. "T-Tae.... Ta-Tae..." name came out of his mouth with choked sobs. But it's not the time to cry so he pushed himself up, it's the time for him to see his baby brother.

Jin got startled at the loud voice of door opening, hand coming in contact with his left chest where he can feel his heart beating so fast. "Mr. Kim Namjoon what the hell do you think you're doing?? Can't you open the door gently!!! You almost gave me heart attack you know that!!" he yelled at his husband who stride towards him with tears running down his cheeks. Jin frown "Joon? Honey what happened? Why are you crying? Hmm?!" Namjoon hug his husband, crying in his shoulder, his body trembling. Jin caressed the back of his husband "Hey? Are you alright? Did something happen in office? Talk to me please?!" he said in soft voice trying to calm his husband down but it only make Namjoon cry harder.