Part 32

Thanks for all the love you gave to me and I'm really thankful of you all🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️💜💜💜

I also speed it up a little as ask for and i hope you all like it😊😊

Here's the update! It's not that good and i will correct it in the morning. So Sorry in advance🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

Jungkook was fuming with anger. With every bullet he fire, aiming at the wall manage to errupt a growl from his sore throat. Every emotion he was feeling whether it's sad, guilt, heartbreak, betrayal all these were turning into none other than pure anger. His face took a shade of beet root as he huffed and pants from his uneven breathing. Only one name, the name he owns is swirling in his thoughts deep inside his mind. His body itching to destroy every single thing in his mansion. He's disappointed, not with his husband but with himself but he is too stubborn and angry to accept that. His dark side pushing him, screaming for the violence towards everyone but mainly for two person that bastard Jung Hoseok and his husband. He knew that his rival was manipulating his husband but what about Taehyung? Why did he do something like that to him? Does his husband forgot his promise already? How can his husband can be that cheap? The voice in his head asking these questions not helping him at all as every query only pushing the demon outside of him. Bullets emptied from the rifle he was holding with his strong grip but he continues to pull the trigger. His action came to halt when his eyes blurred from nothing else than the figure of beautiful ethereal face of his spouse crying out the angry tears with the expression of betrayal, eyes shows nothing but regret and he knows what those eyes showing regret for..... regret to trust him. The simple picture of his husband showing many emotions after knowing that he cheated on him, just give a painful pang in his heart. Yes, he admit that what he done to that poor child Jihoon is really the biggest mistake of his life and he thought that he can hide that mistake from his husband but what he didn't expect was his own right man who is working with him from many years will stab him on his back straight forward by telling his husband about his deed.

Talking about that pale guy, he try to get the attention of Jungkook with very soft and calm voice "Jungkook? Jungkook?..." he whispers but Jungkook is far away from his sanity right now. He is lost deep in his thoughts in his mind but Yoongi was determined to get his attention to himself. Older shivered from the deep growl of the younger as he put his hand on his shoulder to reach him. Jungkook snapped his head back at Yoongi and bore his dark orbs in the older's soul. If looks can kill you then sure Yoongi's dead body would have been laying on the ground right now.

Jungkook stare at Yoongi's hand which is still holding his shoulder and back at his face. Younger can sense the fear from the expressions of his Hyung's face, Yoongi visibly gulped and it make the younger more intimidating as Jungkook took a hold of Yoongi's hand in his and stroke the back of his pale hand. "Hyungie~ you don't love me right?.." Yoongi flinched at the childish tone of the younger. Yoongi knows well what Jungkook is capable of and right at this moment younger lost all his sanity as his dark side push out of the corner of his mind. Suddenly Jungkook grip on older's hand tightened and Yoongi gasp from the pain shooting in his palm. "Why did you tell TaeTae about Kookie mistake huh?" Jungkook whines and a small pout rest on his thin lips. Maniac look on his face sure can make everyone coward.

Yoongi look at the younger face and stare deep in his eyes "J-Jungkook it's n-not y-you...  don't l-let y-your inner s-self t-take o-over y-you.... it w-will bring n-nothing g-good f-for y-you please listen h-hyung and r-relax y-yeah?" He tries to calm Jungkook  down. He is well aware of old Jungkook who only lived for blood and he don't want to deal with that again. Jungkook giggles maniacally but soon his face contored in anger and he pull Yoongi closer to his face.