Part 21

I hope you'll enjoy it😊😊

__________________________________
WARNING- Mature content, Mafia, sexual harassment

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

A certain mint hair boy groans when he got the call from his friend aka boss. He knows he can't ignore this call so he answered before checking if he is alone in his room and to his relief he was. He reply with an irritated 'What?' And in return he felt his boss smirks, he knows his friend more than anyone.

His boss- Jeon Jungkook is an old friend of him and when Jungkook became the King of the underworld, younger was quick to make his hyung his right hand his most trusted man. Min Yoongi was more than happy to work with the younger he know how much Jungkook struggle before having every luxury in his life. He also know the dark side of the underworld King and sometimes he himself feel shiver in the gaze of the other which makes him submit to his boss by his one word. He is well aware of the consequences have to face whenever someone betray the Jeon Jungkook. He remember how small ten years old boy lost everything, how he cried in his arms but those things turn that small boy in a dark devil which is feared by everyone now, seeking for a revenge from the people who make his life hell.

Yoongi sighed and carefully listened the younger "I have a task for you and I bet you're going to forgot your sleep when you hear your target's name" and this made Yoongi abruptly sit up on his bed straight and he sure forgot his precious sleep. He can clearly tell the name of his target but nonetheless he ask the name from which the mob-boss chuckles "Jung Hoseok" how can he forgot that man with whom he shares his the most memorable and heartbreaking moment of his life. How that person destroy his life, took advantage of him for his own benefit. Now it's his time to destroy his life. A large smirk decorates his beautiful face. "Mhmm... and what do you want me to do" he asked wondering how that bastard recognised by his boss.

Jungkook eyes turn dark "That guy is trying to mess with my husband and you know how much i hate it when someone hawks on my Taehyung. I just want you to dig some information about him and his father we have some old matters to clear no? If he wants to play with me then why not?" His hand clenched tightly on the phone raging from the anger.

Yoongi furrowed why Hoseok is taking interest in Taehyung? Yoongi is sure that Hoseok don't know about Jungkook being the mob-boss and who he messing with. He nods to himself "Hmm... why not we met at our place and talk about it. You tell me everything about the situation and we'll figure it out later what we have to do yeah?" He asked him.

Jungkook stood from the couch and begin to walk out of the house "Yeah your right, meet me at my place in 20 minutes and don't make me wait understood?" He ordered Yoongi forming in his boss figure.

Yoongi quickly start to change himself in black suit before answering "Yes Sir understood". He hear the door of his room open and look at the door only to see his beautiful boyfriend coming towards him in all his glory.

Smile creeps on his thin lips opening his arms inviting his love in his embrace to which the younger was quick to tangle his limbs around him. Yoongi hold him tightly in his arms loving the warmth coming from younger warming his heart. "Baby i have to go, my boss call me for an important meeting so be a good boy and eat your dinner I'll try to come before midnight don't wait for me okay?" He kissed the younger hairs.