Part 22

Please read the Author Note in the end it's important🙏

Double Update😏

__________________________________

(No One's POV)

A small groan came from beautiful sleeping beauty. He wake up alone in the bed searching sleeply for the Mafia boss. Jihoon open his eyes and soon realised that older left him alone which makes him sad. He sat on the bed slowly wincing from the pain in his lower back. He notice that he is in his Master's bed room. He blushed as he saw he is wearing only shirt which surely belong to none other than the Mafia boss. But soon he's big eyes filled with tears as pain in his lower back increase. Soft sobs left from his beautiful plush lips, sadness engulf him in thought of Jungkook leaving him alone. He don't know how he's feeling so much attached  towards the older in just some few hours. He misses his Master.

He look up when he hear the door open revealing the older women he know as a maid who work in the kitchen but he never  interact with her. Heck he know nothing about this mansion, about people here. He was bring by some bad people in this mansion and was told to clean the place. Maid gasps when he saw the little boy crying silently. "Ohh honey.... why are you crying kid? Does it hurt somewhere? Tell me. I'll help you" she asked him sweetly. He wipe his tears cutely. Maid smile at his cuteness.

He look down at his lap "M-my b-back h-hurts. It's h-hurting so m-much m-make it s-stop p-please..." he said looking back at her, his lips form in a pout small tears straining his cheeks. Maid smile sadly well aware of the situation. She look the dishevelled state of the boy. She can see the hickies on the boy neck only wearing a shirt.

She pats the head of the boy "It's okay darling. I'm going to bring you some soup and painkiller it'll help you okay?" She asked him.

Jihoon nod at her and it made her smile walking away to bring the supplies but stopped by the boy's small hand. She look back at him and turn back to him as he left her hand.  "Uhh umm.... where's Master d-did he leave m-m-me a-alone?"  His lower lip tremble.

The old lady shook her head "No Sweetie don't cry. Sir said that he'll come again to met you and he also told me to take care of you. Now, your free from any work, you don't have to do anything. Sir said you can buy any clothes you want so in morning we'll go for the shopping and from now on you're going to live in this room okay?" She tell her and boy eye's widened in shock.

Is he dreaming or something. His shocked eyes comically stare at the old lady "R-really? M-master t-told you all t-this?" He asked in disbelief. How can that be possible. He squealed happily when he got a nod in return from maid. Old lady smiled and chukles as she saw him wince in pain due to the over excitement.
"Okay okay that's enough.... I'll bring you food and medicine wait for me here" she left the room.

Jihoon look at his shirt and brings the cuffs of the shirt to his face sniffing the cologne of his Master, sighing calmly. He smiled, he never loved or cared by anyone except his mother. She was her everything, his only peace. But one day everything changed for him. He remember every single detail of that night when his life spilt in pieces in no time.

(FLASHBACK)

Seventeen year old  Jihoon was colouring his drawing book which was gifted by her mother on his 16th birthday. He love colouring, mixing all the beautiful colours, reminds him of the sunset which he wait for whole day to watch in the evening from his room window. His father never let him go outside of the house. But it don't indicates that he hate it no because his mom make every single day happy. He will help her in cleaning and making food. Then his mother play with him or sometimes give him treats which she brings secretly from her work money. She work whole night, he don't know what she works or where. His father alawys take all the money from his mother and he hates it but not his father. How can son hate his father nobody does that right? His father call him his biggest mistake which he don't understand how? His father tries to hurt him so many times but his mother always protect him. He make promise to himself that when he'll be big boy he will protect his mom from everything but faith decided something else for him and worst. Jihoon love his parents soo much.