Part 38

Hey guys!!! New update here🥰

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER!!

Thanks for all the loving words you said to me and it really helped me a lot in coping with my thoughts. I have no words to describe that how grateful I am to have you all with me. I think if ever i struggle again in my life, I'm going to come here and read all these comments again to know that there are many people who care for me and love me. Thank you soo much guys. THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU😍😘❤❤💜💜
I know I'm not all that confident but i know that I will overcome this one day with all of your help😊

_______________________________________

(As I'm writing these chapters, i think it's going to be 3 chapters on Taehyung as i have so many emotions of his character to convey. There a lot on his side i want to represent in front of you all so you can feel the emotion of his character, so you can understand what he feels. One thing more that it's not easy to forget someone. It hurts and it's hard..... It's. Really. Hard)

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

Taehyung always was a favorite child of his family, adored and loved by everyone. His friends, family, relatives, even strangers can't deny that how adorable and kind loveable child he was. Always protected by his parents, his big brother Namjoon, his friends..... Getting all of their attention to himself and he loved it. He was always bundle up by people who love him and he never once realise that all this happiness was just an illusion they keep him in to hide him from the reality of the cruel world. But after getting married he do exposed to the real world which he never imagined once in his life. A child who don't even know about the word sad had to go through the long path of torture, humiliation, pain, disrespect, cruelty, fake people, heart break.... by none other than by his own husband, the person he love the most after his family. Oh.. How painful would it be for someone pure soul like him?

Taehyung sat on the new bed of his new room, clutching his stomach oh so dearly. Stroking his hand over his stomach where he can feel a small bump through his silk white shirt and his heart swell by the feeling of it under the soft palm of his hand, a small smile spread on his beautiful rosy lips despite the fat tears which were rolling down his cheeks and his dark orbs displaying sadness. He left his abusive husband and that toxic relationship behind but even if it's hurting so much he have to endure it for himself and his baby. He have to lock those happy and painful memories he have back in the Korea, in deep corner of his heart. He have to do this not only for himself but for his unborn child who is unaware of what it's mother going through right now. The person who once surrounded by so many people whether they loved him or not is now standing there alone with no one by his side in such a difficult time. It's not like they left his side but he is the one who made his decision of not only to leave his husband but his family and friends too. And he believes that his decision is going to be his best choice for his child if not for himself.

He is glad to have such an amazing friend like Jimin with him who was willing to help him and keep it a secret from others only for him. And not to mention Dr. Baekhyun who helped him in disappearing from the Korea, allowing him to live with him in his house in America, giving him all the facilities a pregnant person should have, agreeing with him and Jimin to keep his identity a secret, making him comfortable despite the fact that Taehyung is a total stranger for him. How can be he so kind to someone who he knows a very little about? He think to himself. He stare at the white wall blankly, falling in his deep thoughts. "Is there any people who are kind to help others without any selfishness?" he mumbled under his breath. There he is, a total different person he now is who is afraid of trusting people, not having faith in anyone, not expecting people to adore or love him, not believing in people who can be trustworthy or kind enough to help others. No there is not such type of people in this whole world. Many thoughts running through his mind wildly but before he can came to the conclusion of his thoughts he heard a knock on the door and then a head peep in from behind the door. He look at the person who help him come so far away from that place he once called his home.