Part 8

(Unedited)

(Taehyung POV)

We are going home and Jungkook is very silent for my liking and it makes me nervous more with every passing minute. I look out of the window and saw many street lights we are passing through looking very beautiful. I sighed and wiped my tears following down from my eyes which i don't realise until now. I look at Jungkook and he is fuming with anger as his hands griping the staring wheel soo tightly turning his knuckles white. I am really afraid i can't imagine what Jungkook will do to me. I'm sure he's really pissed for finding me with Mr. Jung in the restroom alone. His angry face terrifying me.

'I wish i never fall for Jungkook'

But reality is cruel. My cheek is hurting soo much from the impact of slap and I'm sure there is hand mark on my cheek. I really love him but at the same time i also hate him soo much. I hate myself more than him to let him do this to me. I cried silently. After some few minutes we reached to our house. Jungkook turned off the car and furiously come to my side of door and open it. He grip my hand tightly and drag me into the house.

He push me forward in the house and i tripped which results me falling on the floor with a thud. He locked the door and hovered over me. His eyes showing soo much anger as he grab my collar and brings me close to his face.

"What were you doing with that bastard" he said through his gritted teeth. I shook my head and began to cry more. It becomes really hard for me to reply. Afraid to say anything which can make him more angry on me. Jungkook grip tightened on my collar "Answer me bitch! Are you trying to seduce him? Are you cheating on me? Do you want him to fuck you huh? That's why you don't want to have sex with me." I look at him in disbelief. Is he insane? My mouth fell open at his words. He is my husband how can he say that to me?

"This is what you think about me?" I ask him in rage. "Are you for real? How can you say that to your own husband" it's break my heart that he talks to me like that. "Jungkook i love you from my whole heart. And you are saying this to me. You always abuse me, hit me, torture me, ashame me with your vulgar language and here i am an idiot who let you to do this to me. I am fully covered in bruises but i never say a word to you. You are really a monster!such a son of a-" i cut off by Jungkook, when he punch me on my face. Metallic taste filled my mouth as i can taste my own blood.

"How dare you to talk to me like that!" He stood up. "So now you can talk back to me huh? Well well well.... i think i have to tell you your place in this house and in this relationship. I have to make you remind who is in charge" i heard rustling of the metal. I looked up at Jungkook he began to open his belt. And my eyes widened in shock, there is many things going on my mind.

'Is he going to beat me with his belt Or worse than that is he going to rape me? I can't let this happen to me'

"I'll tell you whose whore you are!" I am scared for myself. I try to back up a bit but Jungkook held me back by my ankle. "Ohh now your scared baby? Well you should be because after this punishment you will never dare to talk back to me" he smirked in devilish way and wrap his belt around his hand.

'Ohh my god! He is really going to beat me with his belt. There is no escape for me'

He hit me with his belt and i scream in pain as leather met with my skin. I beg him to stop but he never listen to me. He hit me repeatedly with the belt. Leather belt tore the fabric of my clothes as well as it also ripped my skin off. I cry for his forgiveness but he ignores all of my cries. How can be he is soo cruel for his husband. After soo many hits he comes to an hault. Blood oozing from the hits i got. I lay on the floor hardly breathing and moaning in pain.