Part 25

Ahhh..... it's 1 am right now😥
I was feeling depressed again😥 and thought why not get my energy😊 from all my lovely readers😍😘 as y'all are the happiness💞 of my who cheer me up with all of your love❤. Giving votes and leaving lovely comments showing how much y'all support me and my story💜💜💜.

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(FLASHBACK CONTINUE)

(One Week Later)

(No One's POV)

Hoseok look up to the building which is really familiar to him. His school, a place where every child enjoy their day with their friends but for Hoseok it is the second worst location for him after his house.

A tiered sigh left through his heart shaped lips as he forcefully drag his feet towards the entrance inside the building. It's not like he don't love to come here, ofcourse he cherish all the time he spend in the library with his books but some people make it difficult for him. He don't have any friend and who claims to be his friends are just some fake kids who're with him because of him being rich. Sometimes it make him laugh internally on his so called friends taunting him how he is lucky to born in a rich family, having all the facilities and those luxury items only if they know the consequences of his place.

He covered his fluffy hair putting the hood on his head as he lowered his face facing the ground quickly increasing his pace on the way for his locker. As soon as his gaze fell on three boys right infront of his locker, a small gasp come out of his mouth and he changed his direction. But he pulled back by a hand pulling his hood forcefully from the behind which results in him loosing his balance and fell on the floor with a small thud.

Loud laughter echoed in the hallway as he feel himself humiliated by how much weak he is. He shut his eyes tight hopping that his bullies will left him alone on the floor. He screamed when a knee collided with his back pushing him forward as he lay down there crying receiving all the kicks and punches from the three boys. He hate them as much as he hate his father. All the punches and kicks making him cry in pain double because of the some old bruises of the beating he get from his father last week which is not fully healed and now he's getting new bruises already. "This stupid weak girly boy is nothing good for see..... beat him more guys!" A boy screeches to his other two friends laughing at him making the boy cry loudly. "I think he don't want our beating.... right faggot?" The leader exclaim in sarcastic happy tone. He pulled the little boy up by his collar, inching closer to his face. "I bet you want our dicks up your ass" he said insulting the boy infront of all the school even teachers giving Hoseok disgusting look. He look down in shame, continuing his cries. Leader of the gang tsked at him "Aww are you crying slut? You want my dick that badly?" He asked the poor boy who struggle to breathe properly.

Hoseok shake his head side to side "N-no p-please... p-please l-let m-me g-go p-please i-i b-beg y-you p-please...." but his all pleads ignored by his three bullies.

All the kids around them laugh at his pathetic state, some were feeling pity but did nothing because they know if they defend the little boy they will be treated same like him, some kids just ignore as this common thing in their school. Even one out of three bully boys was forced to do these sick thing to the kid. Hoseok shut his eyes tight as he saw his bully lift his hand probably to throw a punch at his direction. But before it can happen a small gasp and then a angelic voice interrupt them "No stop it!" Making all of them turn into the direction of the voice including Hoseok to look at the owner of the voice. There stood a small kid with wide fearful eyes watching them with horror. He run to the bullies and beaten boy "Please leave him alone why are you doing this to him?" He asked them and leader was quick to pull his hand back to himself because why not? Here we are talking about the angel of the school which is loved and adored by whole school. Kim Taehyung, sweetheart and a shy little boy had wrapped whole school around his little chubby fingers. Taehyung look at the leader with big doe eyes and cooed by everyone around them for his puppy eyes. He look back at Hoseok with sad eyes and a small pout rest on his pink lips.