Part 19

Sorry☹ guys i was thinking to update on the Saturday but i was not feeling well🤒 from these past two days. Also some errors are occurring in my wattpad and it's all becoming soo much frustrating for me. I'm feeling really stressed these days. And its been hard for me to write the chapter😥. But today i was feeling alot better so completed it and here it is.
Now you can read it bye🤗

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(Previously)

But Hoseok whine "No first kiss me" he demands and starts to lean in. Jackson breath hitches when he feels other's hot breathe on his lips few inches away from him. Jackson know if he let Hoseok kiss him it's going to hurt him later because he know tomorrow he will remember nothing but he really want to kiss him. What should he do?

No One's POV

Jackson held Hoseok face in his both hand and keep him away from his face to not let him kiss. He caresses his soft cheek and give him a soft peck on his forehead. Hoseok look at him with a soft smile but again he try to kiss the other and again he held back. He whines as Jackson chukles "Baby.... no i gave you kiss and now your going to sleep okay?" He said sweetly and pick up his whiney baby. He make his way upstairs to the bedroom as Hoseok clung on to him like a koala with his face deep buried in his warm neck. Jackson lay him down on the bed and remove his clothes leaving him in his shirt and boxer. Suddenly Hoseok held his hand and he look back at him. "Yess... sunshine?" He asked the younger and brushed some hairs from his eyes.

Hoseok pouts "Cuddles.." He whined and Jackson a lovestruck boy quickly changed in a t-shirt and sweats before joining Hoseok in bed as the younger was quick to snuggle against his sides feeling the hard muscles in under his hands. Jackson surrounds him in his arms capturing this beautiful moment in his heart to cherish later because he knows it will never come again. His heart ache but shakes the feeling away and buried his face in other's silky hairs. But next word from his love shatter his world in no time "Taehyung-ah i love you..." Hoseok murmurs in his sleep as he snuggles closer to the older. Jackson breath stuck in his throat eye's stung with some tears. His grip loosen from the boy as he stare the ceiling above his head with his teary eyes. He feel suffocated harshly wiping his tear from his face which showing no sign of stopping. Again he buries his feelings deep in his heart.

'No... it's okay he love Taehyung and you love him, his happiness so.. you have to sacrifice. It's not like he love you or your ugly face. Taehyung is beautiful and you're a shit face. Hoseok deserves better not a loser like you who can't even confess his feelings...." his insecurity surrounds him in this dark night and leaves him with no choice but the feeling of rejection. Hoseok stirred in his sleep which makes the older to come back from his thoughts and give attention to the younger. He look at that beautiful face which he wants to compliment every second. But he can't because this boy is far from his reach. He's like an angle which is forbidden to touched by the others who don't deserve him and Jackson count himself in those other. He sighed and let a small smile when Hoseok press himself more in his arms and he tightens his arms around him securely. It's okay these small interactions are enough for him and he wants nothing but every happiness for his sunshine. He is ready to give him everything what his sunshine demands. 'If it's Taehyung then okay.... I'll bring him to you my love no matter what....... he is your's.....' he close his eyes and make himself comfortable in position.

Both boys sleep in each other arms with different reasons but same target.

(Skip to 3 weeks later)