IMPORTANT

It's totally 💯 a Taekook story and don't get confuse in this. I only prefer Taekook anyways🙄. Or if you want to put me them with someone else🤔...... hehe I'm just kidding don't take it serious
Spare Me🙏🙏

Soo guys please read the (Part 5.2) I RE-WRITE that chapter and totally changed it. I want you all to go back at the chapter 5.2 and read that chapter again before i upload new chapter. That Part is really important for this book so i request all of you to read it again, it's just like a new chapter. Some readers were confused even i, myself was dissatisfied by my incomplete knowledge given by me to you which makes this story difficult to understand. I'm really sorry for realising it soo much late and i apologise🙏🙏. I think now it'll be more easy to understand the character of Taehyung and him denying for have any sex with Jungkook and how their marriage started.

I'll update in two or more days because now the main drama is going to start and i want to make sure that it'll be perfect. I read all the comments on previous chapter and Woww..... guy's your so talented, you really did have so many unique ideas for the next chapter but i have something more interesting and i hope you'll like it. It did make you cry but that's how life is full of up and downs. But i promise you'll like my idea. Thanks for all of your support and love for my story.

grace_flow22