Part 4

(Taehyung POV )

Riiinnnggg

I get up from my bed and head to my bathroom for shower. I quickly change in a stripped black and white t-shirt and black ripped jean. Today im soo much excited for the day because today im going to visit Jin hyung i kinda miss him.

I went to school with Jimin. And attend our whole classes of the day.

(Time skips after school)

I quickly went to change my clothes for dinner. I decide to wear dark blue shirt with black tight jeans (ahh im really bad in explaining about outfits😫) I heard car honk from outside indicates that Joon hyung came to pick me up. I pick my phone and ran downstairs toward the front door and to hyung car. I sat on the back seat. Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung both sat in the front. Namjoon hyung wearing his usual black office suit and Jin hyung wear pink sweatshirt and black ripped jeans.

"Hii jin hyung! how are you?" I greet hyung as Namjoon hyung pull off car to the road.

Jin hyung turned back to see me and smiles "Hii Tae im good, what about you?" he ask me.

I smiled at him "Im also good" i turned to Namjoon hyung "Hii hyung where are we going?" i ask to Namjoon hyung in excitement.

"Hey bub! we are going to restaurant for our dinner. Or do you want to go somewhere else bub?" he ask me sweetly. He always talk to me like a kid aaishhhh this hyung but i love my hyung, he adores me soo much.

I shook my head "No hyung restaurant sounds good and im also hungry" i pout as i tell him.

He laughs at me and nodded. The rest of the ride to restaurant was silent but comfortable. In minutes we arrive and enter in restaurant.

One lady approach us and bow "Hello sir did you book a table?" she ask.

"Yess in the name of Kim Namjoon" hyung said to the blond lady.

Lady smiled at us "Ohh please follow me sir, i'll lead you to your table" she said to us and we follow her to our table.

I look around and i have to agree that the restaurant is quite fancy with beautiful chandelier hanging in the centre.

We took our seat and order. After some time Jin hyung break the silence "Hey Tae soo tell me how's your school going?" he ask me with a small smile.

I smile at him "School is going good and as usual my grade are also good" i tell him.

Namjoon hyung smiled "Babe is it a question? he is the topper of his school obviously  his school is going good. Well done bub" he said to me and pinch my cheeks.

I chuckled and nod my head. Jin hyung also laughed. "Tae your soo adorable" i blush at his compliment.

"Tae your soo beautiful do you have any girlfriend or boyfriend?" Jin hyung ask me.

I panicked at his question, im not really used to the people asking me questions about this matter "Ummm h-h-hyung i-i-im-" i glanced at Namjoon Hyung the reason of my strutting is him because i don't know how he will react about me having any relationship it's not that he will be angry because he himself is in relationship but im just nervous in front of him.

Jin hyung realise my nervousness and he turn his gaze to his fiance as he held his hand. "Tae you don't have to afraid of Joonie you know he loves you wether you are in relationship or not soo feel free to tell us, we are your hyungs we will support you" he said to me with his graceful smile and reach for my hand to hold in his big one's.

Namjoon hyung nodded towards me "Yess bub i love you no matter what, i know your not interested in girls soo there are possibilities of boys. Now, tell me are you interested in someone?"  he ask me lovingly.