Part 42

Hii guys!! I'm here with new update yayy!!!!!

Okay before you read this chapter I'm saying y'all sorry in advance and please don't come after me after reading this chapter. Prepare your tissue🙃

I'm running out of here now💃

_______________________________________

(No One's POV)

It's been a month, he left that hell call home. He left it all behind for the reason growing up in his womb every minute. He left everything for the safety of the life which take place in his arms in coming months. When he first came to know about his pregnancy, it was like sky crash down upon him without any warning but soon he realized the miracle he have in his stomach. He embraced the blessing wholeheartedly and many tears of joy escaped his eyes that day. He felt like he was on cloud nine and everything he suffered from god finally decided to give him happiness. He suffered long time, he tolerate all kind of physical and mental abuse, he let his guards down and accept everything he received from his husband, he even decide to make it work with his husband one more time, he even try accept the odd behavior of his husband but when he came to know about love of his life cheating him every fear crawls back in his bones and at the end it breaks his heart in million pieces. Because it doesn't matter if his husband raped him but also cheating on him was the last straw. He was afraid of Jungkook not accepting the child but after discovering about his husband cheating after all what he make him go through was the last straw for him. And at that time he decided to take step for not only himself but also for his baby because he don't want his child to have a bad image of its father. He don't want his child to hate his father because no matter how bad Jungkook is but he'll never let his child to know that he was unwanted by his father. He'll make any excuse but for now he don't want Jungkook to involve with his baby life. It's his choice to take decision for himself and his baby but not Jungkook. He'll never let Jungkook know about his child not even in his dreams. He'll give everything what his child wish for and make it happy always. He will protect his child from everything and everyone which can harm his child and that include Jeon Jungkook too.

When he left the Korea he was determinant to be strong but as days passed he started to fall in darkness. The darkness he never experienced before, yes he do go through many things but this.... this feels different. He is alone in another city with his child in him and he know nothing about outside world. In past he never left his home without taking permission of his husband and even when he gets permission he always went to his brother house and then back home. Now, he can see how much Jungkook effect his life and how little he know about anything. It makes him vulnerable and pathetic at the same time that how naive he is. How stupid he is, person with no brain such a trouble for everyone for depending on others.

He unconsciously stroke his baby bump lovingly his head immersed deep in thoughts. He always depend on others now look how his faith throw him in front of this cruel world to go through it. How will he take his steps in this scary world? how will he manage to survive not to mention he have his child coming in this world in few months and he prepared nothing? How will he manage to stand on his two feets with his child in his arms against this world? How he'll protect his baby? How fucked up his life is. He even becoming depressed which making his child have low chance of survival. Oh how bad parent he is. Isn't parents supposed to know how to take care of their child and protect them? He is such a horrible person.

He hold his head in his hands, clawing at his scalp and fisting his hairs painfully. 'Look how pathetic you are Taehyung. This what you got? Wasn't you suppose to protect your child? Now what happen? Want that shitty husband of yours? Want him to decorate your pretty body with pretty bruises? That's what you made for. That's what a piece of shit like you deserve. Such a fragile boy, isn't that the reason your lovely husband tortured you. You deserve more. You hear you deserve the worst Taehyung. Your child is going to hate you. That child of your will wish to never had such pathetic parent like you. Making your child regret in future, it would have been better if Jungkook have killed you and your child. It's better if you die. Just die. Die already. Give in and die. DIE!!' Taehyung scream at the top of his lungs as he fall at his side and clutched his hair in his fingers. Many hairs got ripped off from his scalp by the sudden force that applied at them but that's not what hurt Taehyung. What hurts is that he is such useless person and it hurts his heart. The voices in his head was increasing and so his heart beat. His lungs feels like they're going to stop working at any moment as oxygen not reaching down to them. Tears run down his soft face which now contour with pain and regret. Oh how bad he want to go in past and undo everything which happens in these last years and what he experienced. These voices haunting him every minute of his day and even in night they don't let him sleep. It started after a week he came here. It dawn upon him that what happened with him and what he left with. And when he came to conclusions he left with nothing, no dignity, no self respect, no family or friends, no love, nothing but the child in him and he can't even take responsibility of that one thing. This shows how awful his situation is. "Ugh..." he groan as he feels a stinging pain in his abdomen "Ahh.." he moaned in pain but he's only focus was on blocking these voices and to his bad luck it not seem to work. He didn't even hear someone running foot steps or even them barging in his room and kneel down beside him. He can't even hear their voices, it's torturing. He feel someone touching him so in fear he back away from the touch. He can hear someone muffled worried voice but can't register the owner of it. Taehyung eyes was fogged by his own tears which make it difficult to see the person. He feel someone pat his face twice but he feel suffocated by the touch. See that's what shows him how useless and ungrateful person he is. He was loosing his consciousness and at last he give in the darkness but not before he feels something wet running down his legs.

Baekhyun panicked as he saw Taehyung laying on the floor, breathing heavily. He quickly try to control Taehyung hands which was tightly hold on his ears and blocks older's voice but as soon as he touched the other, Taehyung flinched and back away from him. Baekhyun know well what's happening and he knew someday he will face this situation but not expected this soon because he thought before he'll try to help Taehyung. Guess voices are so strong than poor broken boy. Baekhyun eye Taehyung with pain in his eyes, he's late. He wish he had tried a little sooner to treat Taehyung but now it's not time to regret, he have to work fast. He saw Taehyung loosing his consciousness "No!No!No!.. You have to stay with me!! Please don't give up! Try to breathe... P-Please.." he whispers as his eyes got wet. He gasped as he saw a little dots of blood in Taehyung pants and at that moment he don't know how but he saw Taehyung got pulled away from him on stretcher as he stood there in the middle of hallway. He was quick to bring the younger nearby hospital. He tried to convince the doctors to let him help them but he go rejected as doctor told him he is not in the good state of mind to handle this case and he have to agree on that because he is shivering like someone stand him in cold ice so he let his trusted doctor to treat Taehyung.

He wait for hours outside the room of Taehyung. He cried as he blame himself for not helping Taehyung sooner. He stood abruptly as he saw the doctor coming out of Taehyung. He stood there in worry and wait for doctor to say something. "Due to taking so much stress it place his child in risk. He was bleeding so much and we expected to deliver the baby now or worse of loosing the baby but i think that boy in there is much stronger than we think and it's a miracle we are successful to keep baby inside" doctor said with a small smile. Baekhyun breath out of relief as he thank the doctor again again for their hard work. "But as you can see he is at end of his 5th month and this stage is a bit critical. Due to his stress baby is not that healthy and it can happen again so we suggest you to admit Taehyung here until his delivery"

Baekhyun did expect that from doctors. He smiled "I can understand that but i don't want him to be here, it'll stress him more. I'm a doctor myself i can handle it, i will bring all the equipments at home and take care him every minute. Thanks for everything doctor just please lend me the things i need at home to take care of him" he know Taehyung, making him live here will worry Taehyung about his child so it's better to keep him in homely environment. And he can take care of the younger better than them. He know well about Taehyung and can comfort him gradually. Doctor nod at him as he ordered a nurse to provide what Baekhyun need. "Can i see him?" Baekhyun asked and make his way as soon as he saw the doctor giving him permission. He look at the fragile boy laying on hospital bed with pale face and hooked with different machines. He strokes Taehyung's hair adoringly "I'll treat you Taehyung and this time I'll not fail myself in this. I will do my best to keep you and this baby healthy. I promise you Taehyung" he promised to himself and Taehyung that from now on he'll do everything to protect the younger. "You have to be strong... You have to show that you're not fragile but a strong person who can do anything for his child. You have to make HIM regret of what he did to you. You have to show HIM that  you can survive without him" he said as he look at Taehyung with his teary eyes.

He feels it is the last minute of him being alive but he don't want to die, he don't want his child to die. He wants to do many things with his baby, want to listen the very first word, he want to know if it's boy or a girl, his baby's first step, everything he want to cradle his baby in his arms and want to tell how precious they are to him. He want to prove wrong to these voices. He wants to show this cruel world of what a mother is capable of. He don't want to loose the only hope of him. No not now. He have to survive for his baby..

Hehehe hii
Ummm... So what do you guys think what going to happen next?
Will Taehyung overcome this whole or it'll become more worse for him?

Next chapter on Jungkook.
One more chapter and then be ready to take your seats on rollercoaster. Thanks me later😈

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading this story and voting and commenting on it. I hope y'all enjoying my story. Please take care and stay healthy. Again thank you so much. I love you all🖤💖💓💘💙💛💘💚🧡💙🧡💓💖💙💖💓💖💚💘💛💖💙💖💓💖💙💘💚💘💛💙💖❤💖💙💘💗💘💙💖❤💓💖💙💘💚💛💕💖💚💖💙💘💓💝🧡

grace_flow22