Part 27

Hii peeps! How are you all doing?

Here is the new update and i hope you'll enjoy it😊

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

"Your coming with me right?"

Hoseok look at him with hopeful eyes, desperately wanting Taehyung to agree and come with him.

Taehyung look at him with a small smile and Hoseok return it with his big heart smile, happy to see that smile which shows that younger is now going to agree with him. Taehyung is really unpredictable person with a kind heart and he knows very well how to act in these situation and how to stand for him. "I'm really happy hyung that you keep your promise and come back to me. And not only that you want to help me and want to bring all the happiness i deserve. You're really great Hope and a best friend of mine in my childhood. I have to agree with you that I'm going to......

suffer here if i don't come with you............   But I'm sorry hyung i can't. I can't betray Jungkook and leave him alone here, i promised him that i will be always by his side. He is my husband and i L......Love h-him" Taehyung said with an apologetic voice. He don't want to make his only true friend of his childhood sad but he also can't just leave his husband with any other person.

The thought of separating from his husband give him twisted pain in his heart. Every fiber of his body scream undie love for his husband. Yes Jungkook abuse him, beat him, body shame him, give him soo much pain and break his hurt million time but does he care? No he do not. Of course he have thought of leaving Jungkook soo many times but he didn't take that step and if he ever want that he don't want to any person come to him and tell him how much of a jerk his husband is and that he should leave Jungkook. It's his decision whether he want to live with his husband or not. So.. who Hoseok to tell him or we should say practically trying to drag him away from his own house to leave HIS HUSBAND. He respect the care of his childhood friend have for him but he is not at the place to take decisions of his life.

The pain on Hoseok face was clear as a day that how hurt he is from what Taehyung said to him just now. How can he deny this offer. How can the younger have the strength to live with his husband till now. But Hoseok know the kind heart of Taehyung,  how naive the younger is and can be manipulated by the others. Taehyung did deny to come with him but does he care of his decision? Well.... No. His pain changes in a pure anger now. He is fuming with anger. "Are you out of your fucking mind Tae? How could you huh? How could you deny to come with me? The person who love you with his whole being. No I'm not going to let you do this to me!" his voice raised with every word come out of his mouth. He took a hold of the young wrist and a brutal one to say. Taehyung wince at the painful pressure on his wrists and try to pry his hand out of the older hand. Hoseok pull him closer to him which results their face just a few inches away from each other. Taehyung can feel the hot breath of the older on his face his tearful eyes widened in shock as a whimper left his mouth. "Your going to come with me and I'm not giving you any fucking option! We're going to leave Korea today and never going to come back again did you understand?" He growls in his deep voice which make Taehyung whimper again.