Part 33

Umm... H-Hii.... How are you guys doing?

I know y'all probably going to be mad at me for updating so late and I will accept it. Curse at me as much as you want🙃

The reason I'm late is because on the night of Sunday I got really sick which lead me to the hospital. My doctor put me on rest for 4 days and warn me to not overwork myself. I was really depressed because I was also restrain from the use of my phone as my muscle strained of my left land and the pain also spread in my right shoulder and forearm and let me tell you that pain was unbearable. I cried two days straight ugh.... anyway I'm feeling good today so I thought why not update new chapter.

I'm sorry this chapter is short, I'll update one more chapter in the morning.

__________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

Namjoon was fuming with anger would be an understatement. He always thought his only brother who he love dearly was happy in his life but he was so wrong. He never imagined his baby brother, the person he always adores and protect him from any danger, his only family beside his husband and daughter, was suffering from abuse by his husband. He kept his baby brother as a glass doll, if you just put a little pressure on him it can break him, he was always overprotective for his brother and make sure he was happy in every single second. Not only him but his parents also have a protective side for the younger as Taehyung was always a fragile sweet little kid, a little raised voice had startled him and have him burst in many tears. Both Mr and Mrs Kim not only love him as he was their younger but also that only 2 years after having Namjoon as their child they want to have second child but they never succeeded.But when they started to loose hopes after almost six years the miracle happened and they were blessed by their younger son Taehyung. Namjoon remember that bright day crystal clear when he saw his baby brother in hospital for first time in his mother arms, his parents crying with a beautiful smiles on their face. His parents always told him to protect his brother and he obeyed them as a good big brother. And after loosing their parents in accident Namjoon was more protective for his brother safety. Taehyung was always his first priority even when he met Jin he calmly said some few words to Seokjin that

(Flashback when Joon and Jin were in relationship)

"Jin I really love you and there is not a single doubt in my love for you, you make me really happy and also care for my brother. I can't imagine my life without you but..... i can't say that your going to be my first priority..... i know it sounds mean of me to you but Taehyung will always going to be mine first priority not only because I'm his big brother but also i raised him as my own child, protect him from danger, love him dearly... he's my only family member left after my parents death." Namjoon had tears in his eyes, he look down at his own hands, his eyes twinkling as he chuckle "Jinnie he grew up in these hands, and i also want you to treat him as your own child..... he's soo pure Jin, he don't even know the true side of this cruel world, fake faces of people, i don't want to see him in any type of pain, I'm afraid of him getting hurt Jinnie.... please if you love me then please give your love to my brother too... please...." he pleaded desperately, holding younger's hands in his own big one's. Namjoon gulps nervously as he saw Seokjin looking at him intimidatly.

For a moment Namjoon thought that's it, it's the end of their relationship today but when the younger's thick plushy lips formed in a beautiful smile his eyes sparkled with hope "Oh my silly Joonie... I love you and I also can't live without my King of Destruction" he joked which make the older grumble but soon they broke in fit of giggles. Jin cups older's face in his warm hands which results in other leaning in his hold "Joon I know how much you struggled for taking care of your brother. As you know I never had my own family, they left me in orphanage I never experienced what family is until I met you and Tae.... you both are now MY family and I'm really thankful of you and especially of Tae.... he accepts me as the member of this small family..." till now Seokjin was full on crying. He shakes his head lightly. Namjoon wipe his tears lovingly "Joonie I understand how much you care for your brother and I think if I were on your place I would have expect the same from you as my partner. First priority or not your love is enough for me love. Taehyung is like a child to me and he will always. So why not we promise each other to protect our precious little Tae and take care of him together hmm?" He asked leaning in so their forehead can touch together. They both stare in each other eyes which were filled with tears accepting each other warmth. They both don't need to utter any word to understand their feelings. They just promised silently to support each other, help one another, take care of little innocent Taehyung. No matter what hold the future for them they will be on each other side. Namjoon is more relieved that now Taehyung not only have him but also Jin's motherly love and he promised to himself that from now on he will protect both of them.