Part 1

Taehyung POV

It's been 2 years, 2 years of my life living in the hell and so called Home. In 2 years I rarely went outside this home or you can say that I am not allowed to go without permission from my husband. Yes, I am married to the famous CEO Jeon Jungkook in the Seoul.  Everybody envy me for being the husband of famous CEO but truth is I envy them that there not on my place.

Now time is 8:30 pm and I am currently standing in the middle of the kitchen to make  the dinner before my husband get home. Otherwise  he will get another reason to punish me and I really don't want that bcoz my previous bruises are healing. As I finish making the dinner, I heard the door open and close means jungkook came home. He enter in the living room and sit on the couch. I went in the living room.

" Welcome home kookie " i greet him with a genuine smile. He just shrugged and went upstairs in our room probably to change into comfortable outfit. In the meantime I served the food on the dinning table.

Jungkook came downstairs and sit on his usual seat on the head chair. We ate dinner in the silence. But after some time Jungkook broke the silence  "Tomorrow night we have to go on a business party so, prepare yourself before i get home". I just silently nod on his question. But Jungkook averted his gaze form his food on me. I hesitant under his gaze. "I want words slut" junkook said in his rude tone.

I flinched from his tone and decided to keep my head low, "Y-Yes kookie, I-I will do m-my best" i strutted and continue to eat my food.

Suddenly, Jungkook stood from his spot and pull me harshly by my hair to face him. " Who said you to try, just do what i said you slut. Don't you understand my words" he bark on my face as he pull my hair roots more harshly.

I cry in pain "K-Kookie im s-sorry, I w-will just do w-what y-you said . P-Please just let m-me g-go kookie y-your hurting m-me" i said in a pleading tone and keep my hand on his hand which firmly grip on my hair. I think my scalp is bleeding by how harshly he is pulling my hair.

He let me go by pushing me hard on the floor as i land on my butt. He stormed out and went upstairs in our room. I sat on the floor and silently cry in my hands. This is the routine of every day .

He abuse me, try to find reason to hurt me by his words or action. By now, im used to his rude behaviour. I know i can leave him but that's not easy for me . I can't live without him, he is love of my life. He is the person i ever love. But that was also my worse mistake to love him.

After some time, i manage to calm down and stand from the floor. I take the plates from the dinning table and begin to walk toward the kitchen.  I put the plates into the sink and wash them properly. Then I went upstairs in our bedroom and watch jungkook is sleeping. He looks soo adorable and innocent when he sleep, i wish that he will be this peaceful in reality. But thats my imagination. I stared at his face for few more minutes and decided to went on my side of the bed. I plop down on the bed and lay myself down facing roof ceiling. Slowly i drifted into sleep in hope that tomorrow might be a good day.

Next Morning (8am)

beep beep beep
My alarm clock woke me up from my sleep. I sat on the bed and came downstairs to make breakfast for my kookie. He will sleep some more time and then get ready for his work. I make the breakfast, pancakes with bacon and fruit salad and coffee for both of us. Jungkook came downstairs and sat on the dinning table.

I came out of the kitchen, "Good morning kookie" i greet him with a smile and put his plate in front of him. He look at me up and gave me a small smile, i return it with my famous boxy smile and sat on the chair across him with my plate. Like this, only with that small smile he flutter my heart. He ate his breakfast and stand from his chair and walk towards the couch where he left his office bag and with that he turn to me,
"Make sure you get ready before i get home", he said without any emotion in his voice.