Part 35

Hii guys!!  New update😊

I'm NOT going to make a new account. I change everything in my account, i fill in fake information like my DOB and everything also i added a fake email id for this account. I'm also saving my work somewhere else so i can never loose my work in any condition.

So many people message me and told me to use fake email id and I'm really thankful of them... Love y'all 😍😘 but you know guys what? Even after changing my email it showed me that my account is pwned even after that. These past few days i thought what can i do but then after getting so much love from you all, comments and message on my message board. I was like
"Okay fuck it! I'm not going to make new account and those mf can do what they want... I'm not going to give a shit about them! " 

So here I am dropping a new update for my loves😘❤

Idk if it's good... I'm sorry🙇‍♀

_______________________________________

(Unedited)

(No One's POV)

Whole house was echoing by heart wrecking cries of the person who recently got the biggest shock of his life. This person not only got schocking news but also going through something he really was afraid of from the second he lays his eyes on his second half. It feels like this whole universe just crash down on him and force him to bow down completely in guilt and shame. Jungkook was kneeling on the cold floor, crying his heart out in agony. His mind never cross the thought of his husband leaving him alone for good, yes he did always had a fear of losing his husband to another man but not like this. He always thought that someone will trick his innocent husband but he never thought that Taehyung willingly leave him without any notice.

"Ahhhhh....... " he screams at the top of his lungs. His heart pounding rapidly in his chest, feeling like it's going to burst at any moment now. His throat sore from crying soo much and screaming is making it worse, head spinning, strength seeping out of his legs making hard for him to even sit on them. He never thought that this thing is going to stretch this much that it will make his husband leave him. If he ever thought that it will make Taehyung to separate with him then he would have make sure to make Taehyung happy with him. It's not like he don't love him but it's just his mind which takes no time to make his body put in action without thinking about the consequences. He pull back his hair frustratingly, reality of his husband going from this house for forever hit him hard and again angry tears filled his eyes and spilled down his flawless skin of his cheeks. But what if he's assuming things on his own and Teahyung just went out for some alone time..... Yes! It can be possible right? He hastily peel himself off from the floor and stride over to the guest room where his spouse was living temporarily for some few days -he enter in the room- but now there is no trace of the belongings of his husband, of his love.

It's same like when he first came in the house after knowing Taehyung is not at home and house is completely empty. He didn't believe that at first but now after checking again and again reality slowly starting to creep in his mind. He slowly move closer to the closed bathroom and knock twice exactly like he first did after coming home. It may sound stupid but he just pray internally to hear his husband soft voice from inside to shout at him to get out just like he has been doing for so many days after their argument. But he hear nothing, there is pin drop silence in the house except his heavy breathing. He gasps, hand swinging up to cover his mouth....